Is there a way to import music from Spotify
6615 20 2021-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnjoyFlying
lvl.3
United States

I am a noob and really like the DJY Fly "Create PRO" feature to create creative videos.  In the music import section, is there a way to import from Spotify as I have some real cool music in my Spotify that I would like to add into my videos.  Even workarounds??

Many Thanks in advance.

2021-11-6
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

In short No!  The music on Spotify is not  royalty free. You can Google royalty free music to add to your videos. Also you can use YouTube music, limited on choice tho.
2021-11-6
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

With a Spotify Premium subscription, the offline playback feature is available. You can download songs, playlists, or albums for offline listening. But the key point you can't miss is that Spotify tracks, online or offline can be in the Spotify application only. Put it another way, you have no right to import Spotify music to other third-party software applications. It includes iMovie and other video editing tools.
2021-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There are ways, but they are illegal.
2021-11-7
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 11-7 13:06
There are ways, but they are illegal.

Very true…. Also if you uploaded videos to YouTube they would be blocked, due to copyright!,
2021-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Popeye1 Posted at 11-7 23:49
Very true…. Also if you uploaded videos to YouTube they would be blocked, due to copyright!,

That is another issue indeed.
2021-11-8
Use props
jackgray
New

Pakistan

Musconvtool is the best way to transfer your playlists.
2022-2-10
Use props
Yeong
New

Hong Kong

Actually, each Spotify song is encrypted, which prevents users from streaming without authorization.  You'll have to use some Spotify recorder to move Spotify tracks outside of Spotify application for a video project.

I've ever tried a Spotify music downloader from NoteBurner, it's a nice choice to use it to add Spotify music to your DJY Fly video.

2022-2-20
Use props
djiuser_XfLjpcDHQXcG
lvl.1

United States

Yeh, you need to convert Spotify tracks to common format like mp3 first, then you can add into your videos. You can take a look at AudFree Spotify Downloader. It can download Spotify to mp3 for offline listening at any device or any computer player. Intuitive and easy to use. haha
2022-3-8
Use props
ksaci
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Yes, just download the music files with a music downloader, and then you can use it to make an alarm or ringtone.
2022-4-7
Use props
Christina Young
lvl.1

United States

Why not try Spotify Music downloaders? Many Spotify Music converters can help you download music from Spotify to mp3. But you'd better try the professional Spotify music converters as they can offer you better service and sound quality. Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter is one of the great converters among them. I use it to download Spotify music offline and import them to anywhere or device I want. It's efficient! You might have a try yourself.
2022-7-12
Use props
Daryl Flores
New

United States

You can try Spotify modded apk, this may have some features you need.
2022-9-11
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

Huge selection of Royalty free music  to download off Kevin Mcloeds website https://incompetech.com/wordpress/
I download them to my phone and use them in DJI fly App / create . I also use his music in my Animations I make for YouTube  https://www.youtube.com/c/IvySummers with no issues about copyright strikes  https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/licenses/
just my 2cents hope it helps
2023-1-4
Use props
petergreen
lvl.1

Pakistan

Yes, it's possible by using a third-parties app.
2023-3-3
Use props
Veda Nanette
New

Italy

I ageed with Spotify is very useful, but it's not free. Instead of using sportify to download videos, you can download ringtones from quality websites
2023-8-4
Use props
William807
New

United States

Only Spotify Premium users can download music as local files. And its OGG music files might be not compatible with Create PRO. I have been using AMusicSoft Spotify Music Converter for several months. It helps me download and convert Spotify to MP3 for free! All finished files will be used yourself.
2023-8-7
Use props
RebaBarker
New

United States

To download spotify songs without premium, the tool for me is named TunesFun Spotify Music Converter. Since all Spotify Music are DRM protected, making it impossible to be played on non-Spotify devices.
2023-8-7
Use props
MeganFang1101
New

China

There are some converters that help convert Spotify songs to some flexible formats such as MP3. I currently using Dumpmedia Spotify Music Converter. It's lossless and fast. After downloading the songs, you could add them into your videos.
2023-8-15
Use props
Melissa P32
lvl.1

Pakistan

For Smooth and Easily Transferring Music To Your Android Phone, you can use Musconvtool. Easy to use Tool: musconv.com
2023-12-11
Use props
tiktoktomp3
New

India

If you want to use the same music on other platforms, you may need to manually obtain the tracks through legal means, such as purchasing them from an online store that sells music or obtaining them from the artist directly. TikTok To Mp3
1-16 01:07
Use props
Amara97
lvl.1

United States

You can try some third-party tools like music converter. Tunelf Spotify Music Converter can help you to download the songs locally and convert them to other audio formats like AAC, FLAC, WAV, MP3, and more. Once you save the track you like as a normal music file, you can freely transfer or import it to other apps and devices.
2-29 19:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules