Mavic Air 2 video issues
430 8 2021-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GZn3sM1nJnvD
lvl.2
Canada

I’m frustrated so far with my Air 2. I bought it about 2 months ago, after owning the mini 2 and having 0 issues.

After about a month my video started to pulse while on the 4K wide camera only. It looked so bad and I found examples of others experiencing it on YouTube. The video quality was also super pixelated and unwatchable. I sent it in, took just over a week and when it went through the pre-flight check at the repair center they couldn’t get a video feed at all and replaced the camera cable under warranty. I’ve had it back for 2 week. First 2 quick test flights went well, today again the video is messing up but now on the 4K zoom. This time it’s flickering instead of pulsing. No crashes, I’m thinking I should have gone for the AIr 2s. A lot of complaints about the 2 camera doing odd things and so far I’m not having much luck with it
2021-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I fly the MA2 regularly and to date have not had any issues with video pulsing or flickering.  Sorry to hear your replacement camera cable didn't fix your issues.  Wonder if the issue is in the camera itself?  Might be time for another diagnostic trip.  Hope you get the issue resolved soon as the MA2 is a fun drone to fly.
2021-11-7
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

Can you please post an example clip of the previous pulsing and current flickering issue?
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_GZn3sM1nJnvD
lvl.2
Canada

Tuxtard Posted at 11-7 16:30
Can you please post an example clip of the previous pulsing and current flickering issue?

YouTube link to the pulsing issue. I ended up deleting my drone video but this is identical to what it looked like

https://youtu.be/ONBhPQpdyJ8

The flickering I have a video, but I could not post it here. I’ll upload it to YouTube in a bit
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_GZn3sM1nJnvD
lvl.2
Canada

Tuxtard Posted at 11-7 16:30

Just uploaded the flickering issue

https://youtu.be/5K0NQSSvoN4
2021-11-7
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Serbia

Wow, this pulsating issue is really weird and looks like a hardware failure.

On the other hand, this flicker problem might be related to auto ISO setting during low light. It looks like you are using Air 2S and not regular Air 2. This is a regular Air 2 forum, so it might be better to start a new thread in the Air 2S forum where other Air 2S users can help you.
2021-11-8
Use props
djiuser_GZn3sM1nJnvD
lvl.2
Canada

Tuxtard Posted at 11-8 11:44
Wow, this pulsating issue is really weird and looks like a hardware failure.

On the other hand, this flicker problem might be related to auto ISO setting during low light. It looks like you are using Air 2S and not regular Air 2. This is a regular Air 2 forum, so it might be better to start a new thread in the Air 2S forum where other Air 2S users can help you.

I wish I had sprung for the 2s , but this is the air 2.
2021-11-8
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Serbia

Hmm how is your ISO set to auto in PRO mode? Is this something that came with recent firmware and app update?
2021-11-8
Use props
fans283166a8
New
Flight distance : 165194 ft
Brazil

A função zoom no meu air 2 não aparece no meu aparelho alguém pode me ajudar?
2021-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules