Android DJI Fly app wont work.
533 1 2021-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Woodduck5144
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43593 ft
United States

Hi All,  I am a newbie Air2s owner with a Tripltek 8" tablet. I have downloaded the app for Android from the DJI website and tried to activate it, but it will notaccept my account. even after changing the password. I can get into my account here with my old credentials, but I dont load anything on the tablet.
  Any help with this issue will be appreciated. Thanks, Woody.

2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Woody. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Tripltek 8" Tablet ) that you want to use on your DJI Air 2S and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone and on the said DJI application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Tripltek 8" Tablet will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly  application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Air 2S ( https://www.dji.com/air-2s/downloads ) . Thank you.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules