Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rear sensor calibration error 180002
2701 10 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM
lvl.2

United States

On day 4 with new air 2s i got the first rear sensor error.  Since this flight i have gotten this error several times.  It does not occur every flight and sometimes 10+ minutes into the flight.  Once the error appears, it does not clear.  I have sometimes landed, turn the 2s off and then back on and flown right away and the error does not appear.  It is very annoying. I have recalibrated, the firmware is up to date. What do i do next
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before experiencing this issue with your DJI Air 2S. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone? Thank you.
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM
lvl.2

United States

No crashes, just regular take-offs and soft landings on landing pad.  Been very careful with all aspects of the drone
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM
lvl.2

United States

The error continues to be very intermittent.  Today's flight was the first time it has happened for several flights on different days and again after about 15 min of flight.  Once the error comes on, it will not clear until I land and turn off the drone.  Today I turned it right back on and flew it again and it will not give the error.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM Posted at 11-9 16:59
The error continues to be very intermittent.  Today's flight was the first time it has happened for several flights on different days and again after about 15 min of flight.  Once the error comes on, it will not clear until I land and turn off the drone.  Today I turned it right back on and flew it again and it will not give the error.

OK, Today I purposefully tested the sensors and with no errors when I started, as soon as i got close to a tree going backwards, the drone started beeping but did not stop or try to avoid the tree.  Got within 3 feet and it still was not trying to avoid the tree.  I had it on Brake. Going forward, down ( the ground) or going up under a tree, it stopped.  So my conclusion is that the rear sensors are not working and likely have not worked from the beginning.  I would like to get this fixed or return the drone for replacement.  What is the best course of action?   I purchased it from Amazon and it says that I can return it up until Jan 31st 2022.  I assume that means returning everything, not just the drone.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_nvqdSsAVQ4GM Posted at 11-14 12:02
OK, Today I purposefully tested the sensors and with no errors when I started, as soon as i got close to a tree going backwards, the drone started beeping but did not stop or try to avoid the tree.  Got within 3 feet and it still was not trying to avoid the tree.  I had it on Brake. Going forward, down ( the ground) or going up under a tree, it stopped.  So my conclusion is that the rear sensors are not working and likely have not worked from the beginning.  I would like to get this fixed or return the drone for replacement.  What is the best course of action?   I purchased it from Amazon and it says that I can return it up until Jan 31st 2022.  I assume that means returning everything, not just the drone.

I contacted Amazon returns and they are going to take care of a replacement
2021-11-14
Use props
crindeblad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 653291 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Have the same eror on my first fly with Air2s. Eror shows after 30 second in air and persist
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_ekdGelGwtKIf
New

United States

This sounds like the same problem my brand new Air 2S has. I have only flown a few feet from the house a few times to get used to flying. Nuts...
2022-2-9
Use props
fansb6da09b4
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-11-7 19:33
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before experiencing this issue with your DJI Air 2S. Was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI drone? Thank you.

Id love to know why dji seems so helpful in here to fix issues, but when you ask for help on dji fly app they ask for you to mail it in no matter what the issue is .  They do not help for ... unless they are making money.  Fuck dji.
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1463238 ft
United States

Hi, I know this is a little older of a post but I was wondering if this issue was resolved or if the aircraft was replaced? I am having the sam issue and it was sent to DJI, they sent it back to me and said they could not replicate the issue. Well the 180002 error presists.
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_twKtioqvK0Y0 Posted at 6-29 07:16
Hi, I know this is a little older of a post but I was wondering if this issue was resolved or if the aircraft was replaced? I am having the sam issue and it was sent to DJI, they sent it back to me and said they could not replicate the issue. Well the 180002 error presists.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to perform the Vision sensor calibration via DJI Assistant 2 software to see if the issue persists? In addition, kindly please provide us your previous case number via PM so we can check it also. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

You may download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules