Low battery RTH override
2440 4 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NEURO FPV
New

Venezuela

hello. it is posible to disable the low bat RTH auto pilot , in the DJI FPV? usually i do fly mi drone in manual mode up high, and the RTH low batt warning activates almos at 50pc battery life. for me is easier to dive saving battery but dont let me do it. thanks.

2021-11-7
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

manual mode has no rth unless initiated, you can take it down to 10% before auto descent
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NEURO FPV. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that in Manual Mode does not support Low Battery RTH. If a prompt appears on the goggles that the battery only has enough power to returned to the home point, the user mist fly the said DJI drone to the home point manually. Thank you.

2021-11-7
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1730853 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-11-7 21:29
Hello there NEURO FPV. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a reminder that in Manual Mode does not support Low Battery RTH. If a prompt appears on the goggles that the battery only has enough power to returned to the home point, the user mist fly the said DJI drone to the home point manually. Thank you.

[view_image]

That’s great, but the excerpt from the manual does not address low battery return to home in manual mode. Unfortunately, I had to figure this out in my own.
2022-6-5
Use props
djiuser_U3aIgxtVwsLC
lvl.1
United States

Does anyone know what the voltage per cell is when the low bat warning appears?
2022-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules