Great first flight.
432 9 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just took mine up for the first time. Really flies very stable. Firmware update went smoothly too. Shot a couple of short videos and took a couple of pics. Nothing fancy and shot in jpg and raw. Videos I shot using 4k/60 with normal color in auto mode. I will try D-Log later. Spent most my time just making sure the remote and Mavic 3 were operating the way they should. In my opinion both the photos and videos I took looked great and yes better than what I use to get out of my Mavic 2 and even my Phantom Pro 4 V2. Very detailed and the built in colors in normal mode looked fantastic. Much more testing and flying to do but very impressed so far. However- I found a possible bug with the firmware I guess. Remote warned me of an aircraft close by as it should. However my remote started repeating "Automatic Aircraft Avoidance" over and over even after the aircraft was long gone and I had already landed. I couldn't shut her up until I backed out of the app and restarted it.

2021-11-7
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Oh and the Advanced RTH is just awesome!
2021-11-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cloudwalker Posted at 11-7 13:56
Oh and the Advanced RTH is just awesome!

Cheers thank you for updates.
2021-11-7
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Really like the camera on the Mavic 3. Couple things I noticed though is on certain shots there is moire in the images and the lens does seem to be sensitive to sun flare. Other than that the colors, contrast, rendering seem great.
DJI_0012-2-denoise-studio.jpg
DJI_0012-denoise-studio.jpg
2021-11-7
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2021-11-7
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome pictures and good to know that it is better than the M2.  Can't wait to for mine to arrive.
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cloudwalker. Good day and thank you for the positive feedback you have given for the DJI Mavic 3 on your previous flight. By the way these photos that you have captured looks amazing. Great work and thank you for your support.
2021-11-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As you’ve got yours. Odd question. Does the gimbal guard fit the mavic2?
2021-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shots!  
2021-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats on getting the Mavic 3.  Appreciate your thoughts.  Not sure what to make of the Automatic Aircraft Avoidance issue.  Hopefully DJI can correct that for you in an upcoming firmware update.
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules