Flight Record Log Not Updating
1742 4 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heightened
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1167956 ft
Australia

Since the recent M300 update, I have notice that my flight records are not updating/uploading correctly from the smart controller. Any ideas?
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. May I confirm that you mean there are no updated records on the Smart Controller after flying or do you mean there are new records, but you cannot check them via other devices? If it's convenient, please provide us with a screenshot for further check. And you may also update the app and firmware to see if it helps.
2021-11-7
Use props
Heightened
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1167956 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-7 23:53
Hi there, sorry that you're having this issue. May I confirm that you mean there are no updated records on the Smart Controller after flying or do you mean there are new records, but you cannot check them via other devices? If it's convenient, please provide us with a screenshot for further check. And you may also update the app and firmware to see if it helps.

Hi, the flight records are on the Smart Controller but unable to see them on any other devices. I have updated app and firmware, also reverted smarted controller to previous update and then updated again but still not working.
See screenshot of smart controller below.
Thanks

2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Heightened Posted at 11-8 14:42
Hi, the flight records are on the Smart Controller but unable to see them on any other devices. I have updated app and firmware, also reverted smarted controller to previous update and then updated again but still not working.
See screenshot of smart controller below.
Thanks

Could you please switch the network and try again to see if it works? If not, please contact our support team and provide your account through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-11-17
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

I've got 53 hours, and been hopping down the Eastern American Seaboard and I have one recorded landing and no recorded take offs. Not sure how that works but yeah. We will see I guess.

Nox vidmate vlc
2021-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules