Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal problem Mavic AIR 2
1437 1 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exclamation
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104672 ft
United States

I have searched for somebody to have this issue that I'm having & I've had no luck. I'm hoping that somebody here may have had or at least might know what the issue is so that I can remedy the problem. The problem I'm having is that every time I power on the drone it runs through gimbal leveling sequence, everything looks fine but when it finishes the camera starts to slowly rotate to the side clockwise. It will not level back out… I have run all of the calibrations over and over and this does not correct the issue I even opened the drone removing the bottom plate to look inside in case a ribbon cable had come loose but not the case. Everything was perfect and had never been crashed until the day this happened … and it only fell 2 feet but landed on its back on a hard surface After I clipped The edge of a door while testing the auto track function.  From that point forward it's been messed up. Any help would be appreciated greatly.
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issue with your DJI Mavic Air 2. Since the said DJI Drone fell before and now you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said drone thoroughly for damages. We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the said warranty of the said DJI Drone as well. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules