1098 14 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi folks, does anyone know what this yellow box represents please? it appears when you tap the screen in certain places...

Screenshot_20211108-042148.png
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

And where do you see them?
2021-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Never noticed it.
When you you get this?
Tapping?
2021-11-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 01:22
Hi there, it represents the average metering: Divide the screen into multiple regions, and perform independent metering for each region, and then calculate the average metering value of the entire screen based on this.

Thank you Mindy, much appreciated

Yes Montfrooj, just tapping outside of that yellow box brings it up
2021-11-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for pointing that yellow box out Bashy.  Don't think I've ever seen it or even noticed it.  Will be looking closer next flight.  
2021-11-8
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
Luxembourg

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-8 05:58
Thanks for pointing that yellow box out Bashy.  Don't think I've ever seen it or even noticed it.  Will be looking closer next flight.

No probs, ya welcome
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Bashy Posted at 11-8 05:46
Thank you Mindy, much appreciated

Yes Montfrooj, just tapping outside of that yellow box brings it up

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2021-11-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bashy Posted at 11-8 15:17
No probs, ya welcome

2021-11-9
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Bashy, I will be the first to say I have eye problems and am getting treatment for it - BUT - I did NOT see a yellow box in the photo you supplied???
2021-11-9
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 11-9 12:17
Bashy, I will be the first to say I have eye problems and am getting treatment for it - BUT - I did NOT see a yellow box in the photo you supplied???

Look in the corner where the map is. Right above the "H' for height is where the corner is.
2021-11-9
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 11-9 12:17

Directly above the MPH is the bottom line, its a very large box made up of yellow - - - - - - - -  
2021-11-9
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

Bashy, hmm... I see the box which has a red background, the letters:  "RC" are yellow and the letters of the words "not connected to mobile dev..."
are all white.  I see no "yellow box."??? Don't think it is the eyes.  Other than that I see only the colors - white - blue - gray - black and red.  Not
playing around, truly wondering where the "yellow box" is?      WHOOPS, I think I found it, a large box comprised of light yellow dashes.  With the "cross hairs " in the center.
Bet that's it - am I right?
2021-11-10
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 11-10 13:56
Bashy, hmm... I see the box which has a red background, the letters:  "RC" are yellow and the letters of the words "not connected to mobile dev..."
are all white.  I see no "yellow box."??? Don't think it is the eyes.  Other than that I see only the colors - white - blue - gray - black and red.  Not
playing around, truly wondering where the "yellow box" is?      WHOOPS, I think I found it, a large box comprised of light yellow dashes.  With the "cross hairs " in the center.

Yep, thats it
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, please allow my correction. The function of the yellow frame is to remind you that you need to click on the inside of the frame to select the focus position, and the outside of the frame cannot be clicked. To avoid misunderstanding, I have deleted the original reply. I apologize again for that.
2021-11-10
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
United States

Thanks very much, just that the lines are so thin, it looked like a white solid lined box,
until I actually singled it out and looked for detail.  Things like that are very helpful to me.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules