Matrice 210 CAS-7484707-D0J7W2
1394 5 2021-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83c47a9e
lvl.2
United States

Hello, I originally sent my Matrice 210 to a shop to be repaired, unfortunately they couldn’t repair it and sent it to DJI.

The good news is that DJI was able to repair it, however I need confirmation that a payload drop system “plate” that mounts to the bottom shell of the drone (using the factory screws) remains with the drone.

I called the LA number last week but got diverted to a call center. The staff there said they would relay the information to the line techs, but they didn’t sound overly confident.

This plate is a piece that is a must have for the system to work and is irreplaceable as it is 3D printed from a business that is no longer in business, not to mention that the drop system itself was $700.

I left the case number in the title. Hopefully I can get confirmation that the plate has indeed remained with the drone before being shipped.

Thank you
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out on Forum. We'll make sure to relay this to the team to confirm. Thank you for your patience.
2021-11-8
Use props
fans83c47a9e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-8 08:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out on Forum. We'll make sure to relay this to the team to confirm. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for relaying the message to the team. A member reached out, we got things squared away and I received the mount back along with the drone.

However, I received the drone back today (Friday, November 12th) and just took it for a basic flight test. While it is flying/hovering like it should (at least at low altitudes and in the very basic test I gave it), two sensors aren’t working. These would be (if you behind the drone facing forward) the left sensor and the bottom sensor. The left side is where the drone was shot and it was shot at an altitude of around 250ft agl.

I took video of the CrystalSky showing that indeed all of the collision avoidance system was on and that testing the right side, it would not allow me to get closer to an object, but upon turning 180 degrees, if I allowed it, it would crash into the object.

The object is showing up on the CrystalSky with the “yellow and red” indicators on both sides, but on that left side, it won’t stop the drone like the right side will.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans83c47a9e Posted at 11-12 14:10
Thank you for relaying the message to the team. A member reached out, we got things squared away and I received the mount back along with the drone.

However, I received the drone back today (Friday, November 12th) and just took it for a basic flight test. While it is flying/hovering like it should (at least at low altitudes and in the very basic test I gave it), two sensors aren’t working. These would be (if you behind the drone facing forward) the left sensor and the bottom sensor. The left side is where the drone was shot and it was shot at an altitude of around 250ft agl.

Sorry to read about this. Could you reply back to our email (support@dji.com) again and provide more details about the issue? We'll check and follow up on it. Thanks.
2021-11-12
Use props
fans83c47a9e
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 23:35
Sorry to read about this. Could you reply back to our email () again and provide more details about the issue? We'll check and follow up on it. Thanks.

Thank you for the reply. I emailed them and got the automated responses in my regular Inbox.

However their actual response went to my Spam Folder and was incidentally deleted. It did have instructions and I have tried to contact them twice now for those instructions again but they haven’t responded.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thank you
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans83c47a9e Posted at 11-18 12:51
Thank you for the reply. I emailed them and got the automated responses in my regular Inbox.

However their actual response went to my Spam Folder and was incidentally deleted. It did have instructions and I have tried to contact them twice now for those instructions again but they haven’t responded.

You're welcome. I've got your ticket number via your forum account, as per check, our corresponding team is following up on it and will reply to your email soon. Thank you for your patience.
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules