Air Sense Bug or am I missing something?
342 6 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Really liking my Mavic 3 and like using the AirSense feature. Here is the issue. It will warn me when an aircraft is close by like its supposed to. However it never stops warning me even after the aircraft has long gone. Even after I have landed. The remote hooked up to my Iphone 13 Pro Max just keeps repeating "Aircraft Avoidence" or "Automatic Aircraft Avoidence" over and over. Drives me crazy! Only way for me to stop it is backing out of the Fly app and restarting it. Sadly until this is fixed I am just going to leave AirSense off. I hate that. Unless I am missing something or I can just shut it up manually. Even turning off Airsense while the app is open will not stop the verbal warnings over and over. Any help?
2021-11-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There was another poster with the same problem.  Sounds like a bug in the mavic3 or fly app.
2021-11-9
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-9 07:23
There was another poster with the same problem.  Sounds like a bug in the mavic3 or fly app.

Yea one owner said it happened to him too and he just turned his phone down. However in doing so one might miss other warnings. I refreshed both the firmware in my drone and remote but that did not help.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Cloudwalker. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads applictaion on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 19:35
Hello there Cloudwalker. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads applictaion on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Thanks I did delete and reinstall the Fly app earlier today but have not had a chance to test it yet. Sadly I did not know about syncing the flight info first. However on my IPad the Airsense works fine so hopefully it will now be fine on my IPhone with the newly installed app. Will keep you advised.
2021-11-9
Use props
Cloudwalker
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just a follow up. Since uninstalling and reinstalling the Fly app I have had zero problems with the Air Sense. It warned me twice this morning and quit once the aircraft was gone. So for at least right now all is good.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Cloudwalker Posted at 11-10 09:56
Just a follow up. Since uninstalling and reinstalling the Fly app I have had zero problems with the Air Sense. It warned me twice this morning and quit once the aircraft was gone. So for at least right now all is good.

Hi there Cloudwalker. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these wonderful update. It is great to know that after uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Fly application the issue has been rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you and keep flying.
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules