Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FYI: Saved waypoints in Hyperlapse are broken in DJI Fly 1.5.0 iOS
539 6 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

As the subject says. If you've used saved waypoints in the past, you know how they can make long hyperlapses easier. But, the little "notebook" like icon to the top left of the waypoint list is gone in the iOS version of DJI Fly 1.5.0. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sduck. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascaded these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
Sandalo Air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201535 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 19:37
Hello there sduck. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will cascaded these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

Please hurry. I do a lot of hyperlapse work and miss this alot.
2021-11-10
Use props
SickFly
New

Canada

Same here! And is it possible to have standard Waypoints like GO 4, precise and not simply hyperlapse? Thank you!
2021-11-11
Use props
Allrockabilly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3910151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here and I just drove 1400 miles to Las Vegas, NV and had plans on using and saving waypaoints but my little icon is completely missing now. Can't pull up any of my old saved waypoint missions or save new ones.
2021-11-12
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Seems to be fixed in 1.5.1. Haven't had a chance to test thoroughly outside, but the little notebook icon is back where it's supposed to be, with at least one of my old saved set of waypoints in it.
2021-11-18
Use props
Sandalo Air
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201535 ft
United States

sduck Posted at 11-18 14:30
Seems to be fixed in 1.5.1. Haven't had a chance to test thoroughly outside, but the little notebook icon is back where it's supposed to be, with at least one of my old saved set of waypoints in it.

Frickin AWESOME! Thank you DJI!
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules