15248 66 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Herken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 162231 ft
Belgium

Hello,

i replaced my old Samsung S8 who work perfeclty with Air 2S but with my new Xiaomi Mi 11T when i connect the remote controller, the charging icon keep disconnecting every 5 secondes and nothing works (remote controler not detected).

Any information about this?

Thank you
2021-11-9
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

Hello
here a video of the behavior... Thank you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wQMun8ch4Sfg6nTTACRFYyAAKGgObWip/view?usp=sharing

2021-11-9
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Quick check try a different cable, I know the air 2s comes with all the connection types but your phone may not like the cable, I get an issue like this with 3rd party cables for apple devices, it’s just an idea before you take more drastic measures, good luck and update us folk.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Herken. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 11T ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 11T will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 20:13
Hello there Herken. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the said mobile device ( Xiaomi Mi 11T ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mi 11T will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

Hello Stephen,

thank you for your reply. I contacted a technician from the chat yesterday and he tell me that the engineers working to find a solution actually. Can you confirm?

I imagine that the solution will be directly on the remote controller firmware and not on the phone because when it's connected, it's restarted the connection every 5 seconde.

I don't found the procedure to update the firmware of the remote controller using my computer, is it possible? I know for now there is not fix but i hope it will be available as soon as possible...

Thank yoiu
2021-11-9
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

Up Any news?
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_SRuUrEOy3dBt
New

Germany

I'm having the exact same problem with my new xiaomi 11t and mini 2.

I would also appreciate very much if DJI finds a solution for this, since xiaomi now is the smartphone producer selling most units worldwide.

I did not expect that dji does not support xiaomi phones.
2021-11-14
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

djiuser_SRuUrEOy3dBt Posted at 11-14 04:45
I'm having the exact same problem with my new xiaomi 11t and mini 2.

I would also appreciate very much if DJI finds a solution for this, since xiaomi now is the smartphone producer selling most units worldwide.

You right, DJI will have more message about it in following weeks/months
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93
New

Ukraine

Any update? I also have 11t and want buy mini 2. Is it work with 11t now?
2021-11-22
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93 Posted at 11-22 16:15
Any update? I also have 11t and want buy mini 2. Is it work with 11t now?

Hello still not working
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93
New

Ukraine

Is it global problems with 11t all only with your device?
2021-11-22
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

It's global
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93
New

Ukraine

Herken Posted at 11-22 16:19
Hello still not working

Tomorrow i going to visit store and check connect with 11t. I will report you about result.
2021-11-22
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

Mine is 11T not. The 11 without T. When I connect the remote control, it's disconnect reconning loop. Please tell me if it's the same behavior thank you
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93
New

Ukraine

Hey, i ask on Ukraine forum, and finded people which flying on mini 2 with mi 11t. They said to it is working.

They recommend check cable and phone input.
2021-11-23
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

Hello I tested 2 différents câble. They speaking about input, can you tell me more ? Maybe the USB config?

Thank you for help
2021-11-23
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

Is it the same remote controller than air 2 s?
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93
New

Ukraine

I have bad knowledge about dron. I shared link to this conversation, maybe someone will help you
2021-11-23
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93 Posted at 11-23 04:54
I have bad knowledge about dron. I shared link to this conversation, maybe someone will help you

Ok thank you but I don't see it
Edit (sorry for the misunderstanding). Thank you
2021-11-23
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

djiuser_zbwA6scoBO93 Posted at 11-23 04:54

Hello, can you give me the link of this forum please? Thank you
2021-11-29
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

Hello Community, i found this video , could be the solution (workaround). I don't have this adapter for now but i will try as soon i can.
2021-12-4
Use props
djiuser_z69LNtG2BHGQ
New
Flight distance : 695367 ft
Mexico

Herken Posted at 12-4 07:04
Hello Community, i found this video , could be the solution (workaround). I don't have this adapter for now but i will try as soon i can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL-uv3YAelQ

It works???
2021-12-28
Use props
Herken
lvl.2
Belgium

I don't found the good connector ....
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_S4M5uA1bucrb
New

Colombia

Buenas noches hay alguna solución para conectar el Xiaomi 11t al dji mini 2? No logro conectarlo
2022-1-27
Use props
DACVA
New
Flight distance : 122635 ft
Thailand

Good morning,
i tried some cable, adapter and the problem is not yet solved.
I think DJI has to solve this problem soon.
If someone found a solution please let us know.

Thanks
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_kK092wPP5sL1
New

Colombia

DACVA Posted at 2-3 19:07
Good morning,
i tried some cable, adapter and the problem is not yet solved.
I think DJI has to solve this problem soon.

Buenos días recomiendo cambiar el cable de conexión por uno original. Acabo de cambiarlo y funciona perfectamente
2022-2-10
Use props
Adrar
lvl.1

Libya

Any news? Is the Xiaomi Mi 11T Compatible with Dji Air 2s? is it working?
2022-2-11
Use props
djiuser_z69LNtG2BHGQ
New
Flight distance : 695367 ft
United States

djiuser_kK092wPP5sL1 Posted at 2-10 09:22
Buenos días recomiendo cambiar el cable de conexión por uno original. Acabo de cambiarlo y funciona perfectamente

Te refieres a uno original de dji, o uno original del teléfono, ya hice pruebas y ninguno de los 2 me funciona en un 11t
2022-2-14
Use props
Adrar
lvl.1

Libya

djiuser_z69LNtG2BHGQ Posted at 2-14 19:23
Te refieres a uno original de dji, o uno original del teléfono, ya hice pruebas y ninguno de los 2 me funciona en un 11t

I mean Is the Xiaomi Mi 11T Compatible with Dji Air 2s? Has anyone tried it if it is fully working without issue?
2022-2-15
Use props
fans3c1475ed
New
Malaysia

I also have same issue..my phone Mi 11t..any news of solving this problem?
2022-2-19
Use props
fans3c1475ed
New
Malaysia

Adrar Posted at 2-11 08:59
Any news? Is the Xiaomi Mi 11T Compatible with Dji Air 2s? is it working?

Are u still get the same problem until now?
2022-2-21
Use props
Adrar
lvl.1

Libya

fans3c1475ed Posted at 2-21 04:42
Are u still get the same problem until now?

I have just bought Dji Air 2s and my iPhone is not in good condation any more, so I would like to buy Xiaomi Mi 11T but I would like to make sure if it is working with  Air 2s, as it is in a good price comparing to iPhones

2022-2-21
Use props
JuanGiraldodron
New
Colombia

Hello, today is Tuesday, February 22, I am from Colombia, my English is not very good, but I want to report that the Xiaomi 11T is not compatible with my dji mini 2 drone, I read that Herken has the same problem and it is really stressful and disappointing, I hope I could know if someone has a solution to this embarrassing compatibility problem, when connecting the control every 5 seconds the cell phone disconnects, postscript do not try to raise the drone from the control because the drone will fly, but you will not be able to control it and you could lose it.  hola hoy es martes 22 de febrero, soy de colombia mi ingles no es muy bueno, pero quiero reportar que el Xiaomi 11T no es compatible con mi dron dji mini 2, leí que Herken tiene el mismo problema y es verdaderamente estresante y desepcionante, ojala pudiera saber si alguien tiene alguna solución a este bochornoso problema de compatibilidad, al conectar el control cada 5 segundos el celular se desconecta, posdata no trates de elevar el dron desde el control porque el dron si volara, pero no podras controlarlo y podras perderlo.
2022-2-22
Use props
JuanGiraldodron
New
Colombia

djiuser_z69LNtG2BHGQ Posted at 2-14 19:23

Hola, pudiste solucionar el problema? a mi me pasa lo mismo. Te agradecería cualquier ayuda
2022-2-22
Use props
JuanGiraldodron
New
Colombia

Adrar Posted at 2-21 05:39
I have just bought Dji Air 2s and my iPhone is not in good condation any more, so I would like to buy Xiaomi Mi 11T but I would like to make sure if it is working with  Air 2s, as it is in a good price comparing to iPhones

Bro, I don´t recommend buying that cell phone if you want to fly your drone, it does not work with the xiaomi 11t
2022-2-22
Use props
JuanGiraldodron
New
Colombia

fans3c1475ed Posted at 2-19 20:08
I also have same issue..my phone Mi 11t..any news of solving this problem?

a mi me pasa igual, sabes de alguna solucion?
2022-2-22
Use props
JuanGiraldodron
New
Colombia

Herken Posted at 2021-11-22 16:57
Mine is 11T not. The 11 without T. When I connect the remote control, it's disconnect reconning loop. Please tell me if it's the same behavior thank you

is the same problem with a xiaomi 11T
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_nkoYSTBTboSG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139255 ft
Colombia

Adrar Posted at 2-21 05:39

No lo pienses amigo, ese equipo parece ser no compatible, yo lo compre y me tiene jodido
2022-3-3
Use props
djiuser_nkoYSTBTboSG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139255 ft
Colombia

JuanGiraldodron Posted at 2-22 17:19
a mi me pasa igual, sabes de alguna solucion?

estamos jodidos  yo también
2022-3-3
Use props
Sideris Dimitri
New

Greece

Any news for this problem???
2022-3-8
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now