My OSMO 4 no detected my smartphone
539 4 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andresbrand
New

Ecuador

Hi, I bought DJI OSMO 4, when i turn on the gimbal, this vibrated and enter the standy mode. The light blincks, on the screen cellphone can watch the battery gimbal is low, but the gimbal battery is full. Please Help tome.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Could you tell me the current firmware version of OM4 and the DJI Mimo? Besides, if it is convenient, please provide us with a video of this issue to do a confirmation. Thanks in advance.
2021-11-9
Use props
Andresbrand
New

Ecuador

The versión is V1.7.2(267192), i cant send videos. If you provide mail, i send all information.
2021-11-10
Use props
djiuser_XjjSa6UC9sXh
New

Indonesia

hi DJI, I bought new a DJI OM4 just 2 days ago at Friday Nov 12 at camera phone . I can't install the app at my phone Samsung J7 pro later I will change the phone into Samsung M32. what is the solution for this problem are we must change all our cellphone into iPhone.
thank you

2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_XjjSa6UC9sXh
New

Indonesia

hi DJI, I bought new a DJI OM4 just 2 days ago at Friday Nov 12 at camera phone . I can't install the app at my phone Samsung J7 pro later I will change the phone into Samsung M32. what is the solution for this problem are we must change all our cellphone into iPhone.
thank you

2021-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules