Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMcArthur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1250469 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi guys!

I just received my Mavic 3 in the mail today and have finally gotten around to setting it up but, unfortunately, when I was prompted with the request for my DJI Care activation code, I realized I never got one. I have checked my email including its spam folder and the packaging my drone came in and there's nothing that has anything to do with DJI care for my drone in either. I have checked the status of DJI care on my drone and can confirm it doesn't have anything just yet. I have already contacted support about it but I really want to be sure that this gets taken care of within the 48 hour deadline that I have to get it activated. Has anyone else experienced this issue yet or possibly have a solution?
2021-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I activated mine today and was never asked for a code as far as I could tell. If it did appear, there was no effect and any message was very brief.

For what it is worth, it is possible to get the DJI Care Refresh package added after the 48 hour period. However it takes some effort.

2021-11-9
Use props
TMcArthur
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-9 18:39
I activated mine today and was never asked for a code as far as I could tell. If it did appear, there was no effect and any message was very brief.

For what it is worth, it is possible to get the DJI Care Refresh package added after the 48 hour period. However it takes some effort.

Interesting. I wonder if mine simply got skipped over when it was getting packaged.
2021-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TMcArthur Posted at 11-9 18:53
Interesting. I wonder if mine simply got skipped over when it was getting packaged.

I'm not sure what you are saying, but I have never seen any reference or paperwork regarding the DJI Care Refresh option in the packaging for any drone.
2021-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Does it show that it was ordered on your DJI site account page? Did you order direct from DJI or from a dealer?
2021-11-9
Use props
TMcArthur
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-9 19:05
Does it show that it was ordered on your DJI site account page? Did you order direct from DJI or from a dealer?

Oh I just meant that it didn't get input prior to being shipped out. I can see it on the order page as an "item" in the order. Priced in at $239.00.
2021-11-9
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I think you should be ok. But it would not hurt to contact them. I once did an online live chat session (late night here) and they were very efficient.
2021-11-9
Use props
TMcArthur
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-9 19:18
I think you should be ok. But it would not hurt to contact them. I once did an online live chat session (late night here) and they were very efficient.

I just recently did and they've submitted a request to the DJI Care team. I'm just hoping that this doesn't take over 48 hours now.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TMcArthur Posted at 11-9 19:53
I just recently did and they've submitted a request to the DJI Care team. I'm just hoping that this doesn't take over 48 hours now.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've experiencing. If you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
Only when you have a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the retail store you'll need to enter the activation code.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at DJI official website > Support > DJI Care Refresh > CHECK YOUR DJI CARE REFRESH.
2021-11-9
Use props
TMcArthur
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 20:19
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've experiencing. If you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
Only when you have a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the retail store you'll need to enter the activation code.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at DJI official website > Support > DJI Care Refresh > CHECK YOUR DJI CARE REFRESH.

Gotcha! I didn't know it'd take up to 24 hours. I'll be keeping an eye on it!
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TMcArthur Posted at 11-10 00:58
Gotcha! I didn't know it'd take up to 24 hours. I'll be keeping an eye on it!

You're welcome. If you feel the need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. We're always here to help. We thank you for always choosing DJI.
2021-11-10
Use props
TMcArthur
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-10 02:55
You're welcome. If you feel the need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out at anytime. We're always here to help. We thank you for always choosing DJI.

It has been binded as of this morning! Thanks guys.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TMcArthur Posted at 11-10 08:27
It has been binded as of this morning! Thanks guys.

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Happy and safe flying!
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules