Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Image Transmission Stopped
4579 1 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hychewright
lvl.2
United States

Was going to fly my DJI FPV drone this afternoon  and after I plugged my controller, goggles and drone up everything  seemed fine so far. The drone's gimbal and camera went through it's  calibration so I put on my goggles and waited for everything to sync up.  Then I got a caution message "Image Transmission Stopped"? Never had  this to happen. Been flying the drone for nearly a year and this message  just popped up? I bought the whole package with the fly more kit. Only  thing I've done is install different antenna's and have flown several  times since changed antenna's. Does anyone have any idea's what it could  be?

2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there hychewright. I am sorry to know that you are receiving this error message ( Image Transmission Stopped ) on your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if the firmware versions of the DJI Goggles and the DJI drone are the same for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? If the issue persist, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am, sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules