Purchased Care Refresh not showing up with Drone SN
2031 9 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans92ee027d
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I purchased the new M3 with a 2 year care refresh. I received the M3 and activated the drone. The 2 year care refresh is not attached to the drone / serial number. I contacted DJI customer service 3 times now and every time I am told "not to worry" and they are looking into it. its been over a day and the Fly App is warning me to attach a care refresh within the first 48 hours. How do I get the $400 care refresh to register with my new drone? Order Number: 0013087607679 , will someone please help. Thanks.
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. If you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
Only when you have a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the retail store you'll need to enter the activation code.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at DJI official website > Support > DJI Care Refresh > CHECK YOUR DJI CARE REFRESH.
Hope this helps.
2021-11-10
Use props
fans92ee027d
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-10 02:57
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. If you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
Only when you have a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the retail store you'll need to enter the activation code.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at DJI official website > Support > DJI Care Refresh > CHECK YOUR DJI CARE REFRESH.

Thank you so much for reaching out and checking on this. Issue was resolved! Thank you thank you!!
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans92ee027d Posted at 11-10 12:22
Thank you so much for reaching out and checking on this. Issue was resolved! Thank you thank you!!

Thanks for your update, glad to know that your issue has been resolved, happy and safe flying!
2021-11-10
Use props
djiuser_NyaJh6TG21P9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47789 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 18:17
Thanks for your update, glad to know that your issue has been resolved, happy and safe flying!

I have just purchased a Mini 2 from B&H and a Care Refresh for one year to go with it. I did not receive an activation code and it’s not showing up in the app as being activated. Can you help? Thanks!
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_NyaJh6TG21P9 Posted at 11-19 17:06
I have just purchased a Mini 2 from B&H and a Care Refresh for one year to go with it. I did not receive an activation code and it’s not showing up in the app as being activated. Can you help? Thanks!

Hi there, I was able to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, as per check, there is no DJI Care Refresh service be bound to your drone. Could you please send us an email to dijcare@dji.com, provide us with the details of your order? We'd like to help you check it. After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know the ticket number. Thanks.
2021-11-19
Use props
djiuser_NyaJh6TG21P9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 18:42
Hi there, I was able to get the serial number of your drone via your forum account, as per check, there is no DJI Care Refresh service be bound to your drone. Could you please send us an email to , provide us with the details of your order? We'd like to help you check it. After sending the email, you'll receive a ticket number automatically, please let me know the ticket number. Thanks.

Thanks for your help, Natalia. The ticket number is 3912095.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NyaJh6TG21P9 Posted at 11-20 16:07
Thanks for your help, Natalia. The ticket number is 3912095.

Thank you for providing the information to us. May we know if you have tried to contact B&H for the activation code? In your case, you may try to contact the dealer first. Please let us know if they do not reply to you. Thank you.
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_NyaJh6TG21P9
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 20:11
Thank you for providing the information to us. May we know if you have tried to contact B&H for the activation code? In your case, you may try to contact the dealer first. Please let us know if they do not reply to you. Thank you.

I have tried to contact them but they are closed for a holiday.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NyaJh6TG21P9 Posted at 11-20 20:40
I have tried to contact them but they are closed for a holiday.

I see, currently, let's wait for the reply from B&H. If the drone has been exceeded 48 hours of activation after you receive the code, please let us know, we will try to help.
2021-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules