DJI Fly v1.5.0 (1870) RC Mode
475 6 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

After Updating to v1.5.0, DJI Fly shows that the drone is in N mode even if it is set to C mode on the remote after turning on. If I toggle between C to N, it rectifies itself to the corresponding mode.
Who else is having the same issue?

2021-11-10
Use props
alexair
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1496644 ft
Italy

which drone?
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dreamtuner. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-10
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Bangladesh

DJI Air 2S
2021-11-12
Use props
dreamtuner
lvl.4
Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 18:48
Hello there dreamtuner. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly application on your mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

Thanks DJI Stephen. I will do as suggested.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dreamtuner Posted at 11-12 04:32
Thanks DJI Stephen. I will do as suggested.

Hi there dreamtuner. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-11-14
Use props
AlopexXx
New

Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-14 20:47
Hi there dreamtuner. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.

Hello Stephen I got the same issue, also on a Air2S.
Using a POCO F2 Pro with Android 11 RKQ1.200826.002
2021-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules