Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When we get an update on availability of DJI Fly for Android 12?
920 16 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aharv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12103 ft
United States

Why isn't there any information on an update for DJI Fly for Android 12?  This is not what I expect from a tech company.  Communicate and deliver!
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? At the same time, please let me know the model and OS of your mobile device. Thanks.
2021-11-10
Use props
djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44295 ft
United States

Hi there, please see this thread-

https://forum.dji.com/thread-252105-1-1.html

Many people are experiencing issues with the latest version of DJI Fly on Android 12.
Screenshot_20211111-125938.png
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 18:03
Hi there, may I know the specific issue that you encountered? At the same time, please let me know the model and OS of your mobile device. Thanks.

Seems to be affecting the new Pixel 6 Pro phones. All ship with Android 12. What's odd is that I had installed Android 12 on my Pixel 4 XL before trading it in and the DJI Fly app was working fine. It seems to be an issue related to the new Pixel phones.
2021-11-11
Use props
aharv
lvl.1
United States

Pixel 5 with Android 12
2021-11-11
Use props
aharv
lvl.1
United States

Pixel 5 with Android 12
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

aharv Posted at 11-11 17:47
Pixel 5 with Android 12

Hi there, thanks for the information. Please download the latest DJI FLY app via this website: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and try again to see if it works or not.

The device that is not listed on the compatible mobile device does not mean it will not work with the DJI Fly app, you may try it to see if it works well before flying. At the same time, we'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy Posted at 11-11 11:46
Hi there, please see this thread-

https://forum.dji.com/thread-252105-1-1.html

Hi there, we've noticed it and forwarded the situation to our corresponding team. We'll keep updating the compatibility list (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly) as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_7OqtrAYnFDhc
New

Germany

Seit einigen Wochen ist der "Navipunkt" am unteren Rand des Didplays verschwunden. Die Drohne kann daher nur bei Sicht kontakt geflogen werden. Geflogen wird die dij Mavic2, gesteuert mit Android  10.
Ich bedanke mich für jeden Hinweis i. voraus.
Halbwegs im Blindflug mach die Fliegerei zur Zeit keinen Spaß mehr.
2021-11-14
Use props
djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 00:26
Hi there, we've noticed it and forwarded the situation to our corresponding team. We'll keep updating the compatibility list (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly) as the test goes on. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Thank you for the update! Hoping for a fix soon
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7OqtrAYnFDhc Posted at 11-14 04:09
Seit einigen Wochen ist der "Navipunkt" am unteren Rand des Didplays verschwunden. Die Drohne kann daher nur bei Sicht kontakt geflogen werden. Geflogen wird die dij Mavic2, gesteuert mit Android  10.

Hi there, I am sorry that I am not able to read German, I tried Google translate, may I double confirm if you are having an issue with the bottom sensor? Which drone do you have?
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy Posted at 11-14 19:14
Thank you for the update! Hoping for a fix soon

Thank you for your understanding and patience, we also hope the update for the compatibility of Pixel 5/6 will be confirmed soon.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_7OqtrAYnFDhc Posted at 11-14 04:09

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded your email to our designated teams. They will contact you through email in German. Please tell us if the registered email we check from your account is the email you used often? If not, please PM us your current email. Thanks!
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy
lvl.1
United States

Updated to DJI Fly v1.5.1(1980-official) but the issue still persists, unfortunately.
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy Posted at 11-16 08:33
Updated to DJI Fly v1.5.1(1980-official) but the issue still persists, unfortunately.

We are sorry for the result. The compatibility of DJI Fly app with the Pixel 5/6 series has not been confirmed. We will keep pushing our engineers for the update. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-16 19:36
We are sorry for the result. The compatibility of DJI Fly app with the Pixel 5/6 series has not been confirmed. We will keep pushing our engineers for the update. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
The issue was fixed on my Pixel 6 Pro in the latest firmware update! I can finally fly my drone again
2021-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_sC3W4Y8EHNpy Posted at 12-3 18:48
The issue was fixed on my Pixel 6 Pro in the latest firmware update! I can finally fly my drone again

We're so happy to hear that you're able to get it back to fly, enjoy it, looking forward to the wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules