Who ordered the new Mavic 3 on launch day and received it?
1376 13 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Edit: found this thread Has Yours Shipped/Arrived {DJI LYING}

I ordered the Mavic 3 just about as soon as the DJI Store allowed me to on launch night last week (I'm East Coast USA). On Friday Nov 5, I got a FedEx tracking number, stating "Shipment information sent to FedEx" but there has been no update since then. I can't imagine there are that many people who were able to order before me, as I constantly refreshed the DJI Store on release night to make sure I was one of the first orders placed.
Has anyone recieved their order yet? Thanks

2021-11-10
Use props
fanscff096c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14521 ft
Switzerland

I ordered Friday Nov 5, 0630 CET and got it today Wed Nov 10 12noon
2021-11-10
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered on Friday. The package stuck in Ellenwood Georgia for past two days. Hopefully will receive package by end of the week? DJI don't ship direct from China since Air 2S
2021-11-10
Use props
Mountaindrone-Dronefocus
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Ordered on Friday and got it yesterday, tuesday at 11am
2021-11-10
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mountaindrone-Dronefocus Posted at 11-10 09:03
Ordered on Friday and got it yesterday, tuesday at 11am

It seems the EU people got it quicker than US.
2021-11-10
Use props
JJungPhoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 946362 ft
  • >>>
United States

Shipping label created Nov 5th for Cine... Still hasn't shipped
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Wind Junkie, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong after it arrives in Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Maxi3D Posted at 11-10 09:00
Ordered on Friday. The package stuck in Ellenwood Georgia for past two days. Hopefully will receive package by end of the week? DJI don't ship direct from China since Air 2S

Hi Maxi3D, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information of your order has been updated. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JJungPhoto Posted at 11-10 09:25
Shipping label created Nov 5th for Cine... Still hasn't shipped

Hi there, I have replied to your other post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 961&pid=2593242, thanks.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

So many with the same problem, i was just informed by courier that mine will arrive 30th November and they had informed dji of this.
2021-11-11
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 19:38
Hi Maxi3D, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information of your order has been updated. Hope you will receive it soon.

Thanks for your help Natalia!! Delivery today.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Maxi3D Posted at 11-11 08:58
Thanks for your help Natalia!! Delivery today.

Hi there, Maxi3D. Thank you for letting us know of the update. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2021-11-11
Use props
Wind Junkie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116165 ft
United States

Mine finally arrived today despite being ordered the moment in went on sale. I have to say, I am disappointed with the Mavic 3. It has the latest firmware and has so many less features than my Mavic Pro 2. It can't shoot in any frame setting except 30fps, it can't do any AEB photos, and all of the intelligent flight modes say "coming soon". Basically, DJI launched the Mavic 3 in time for the holidays, despite the product not being fully developed from a firmware perspective. Strange way to do business, disappointed as an early adopter. I am guessing this January firmware release date will include all of the functionality it should have been shipped with
edit: zoom mode was on, if zoom mode is enabled, you cannot change frame rates or choose AEB, that was my problem
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wind Junkie Posted at 11-15 13:09
Mine finally arrived today despite being ordered the moment in went on sale. I have to say, I am disappointed with the Mavic 3. It has the latest firmware and has so many less features than my Mavic Pro 2. It can't shoot in any frame setting except 30fps, it can't do any AEB photos, and all of the intelligent flight modes say "coming soon". Basically, DJI launched the Mavic 3 in time for the holidays, despite the product not being fully developed from a firmware perspective. Strange way to do business, disappointed as an early adopter. I am guessing this January firmware release date will include all of the functionality it should have been shipped with

Hi there, thanks for your update and glad to know that you have received the parcel. However, you mentioned that "It can't shoot in any frame setting except 30fps, it can't do any AEB photos", could you let me know more details? As you can check the specs of the Mavic3 via https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/specs, the drone support the AEB shot and the Video Resolution can be set.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules