o(^-^)o
djiuser_OVNwl93KhgeX
lvl.1

South Korea

Hi guys,

I'm newbie. and i have bought OM5 to take a video and pic for my gf

btw, I had opend it and tried to calibration as other's recommend

but it failed.

the error message pops-up, it should be on flat place, while calibration working 40%

I put it on flat place, like a desk and floor everywhere, but still failed

and even I adjust tilt still it failed.

When I check the video, it looks good. but i don't know why it always failed calibration at 40% with flat issue.

do you think I should send it to AS center or wait another firmware or fix myself?

more information
my device is iPhone 13 Pro
and firmware ver is latest 1.00.02.10

best regards.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your new DJI OM 5. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? After checking the mobile device ( iPhone 13 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 45.I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 13 Pro will be able to work on the DJI OM 5 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5 ( https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf ). In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list. Thank you.
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules