Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not possible to unlock geozone
355 6 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TinoC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1045404 ft
Portugal

Hi. It's now the second time that I'm not unable to unlock a geozone. I'm supposed to receive a six digit code as SMS message but I don't.
When I go to the Dji website on my mobile phone I receive a message that I have to use a PC to be able to unlock the zone. Obviously at that time I'm far away from home.
Please Dji. Let me fly......
2021-11-10
Use props
hunterws
lvl.4
Flight distance : 382536 ft
United States

Now you know to plan ahead.  Sometimes lessons come hard.
2021-11-10
Use props
TinoC
lvl.4
Portugal

hunterws Posted at 11-10 11:18
Now you know to plan ahead.  Sometimes lessons come hard.

Of course. But sometimes it´s not possible.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TinoC. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2021-11-10
Use props
TinoC
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-10 19:29
Hello there TinoC. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at  for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.

Thank you very much Stephen.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TinoC Posted at 11-10 23:10
Thank you very much Stephen.

Hi there TinoC. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. .
2021-11-11
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Which is why 2 things happen, people switch to a quad that doesnt have geozones or use the magic drone hacks tool to remove the geozones.

sitting back now and waiting for the people who think that you shouldnt remove NFZ's
2021-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules