Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
(My) First Fishing Video with Action 2??
825 4 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

I took the Action 2 out on the Kayak mounted on a hat and it worked pretty good.
Some issues:

1. Audio had some instances of like a echo
2. Could not use Mic and USB power at same time, so I just used USB Power and there is some bad wind noise.
(with a light breeze it handled it really well, but when it got really windy it got bad)

3. Some weird fish eye effects where things in the center of the frame look super skinny
5.  Had issues with a 256gb sd card it started getting errors after about 3 hours and I had to switch to another card.

The first part of the video is a a hyperlapse and then I turned on the Horizon leveling mode and then switched to 1080p Ultra wide 24fps.
I recorded for 4 hours straight using the external USB power.

At the end of the video there is some low light sunset stuff that looks really good.

Here it is, check it oiut:

2021-11-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome video.    Nice catch on the bass and pike.  
2021-11-10
Use props
Gramps50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57841 ft
United States

Nice video and a couple of nice bass to boot. Did seem that there were any overheating issues.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there snorkel. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing video you have filmed using your DJI Action 2. Great work and have a nice day. .
2021-11-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice to see!
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now