Mavic Air 1 Unstable with wind
692 2 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AFerrão
New

Portugal

Hi!
I'm new here and searched the forum for this kind of issue and didn't find anything.

My Mavic Air has crashed a few months ago. By the time I didn't understood why. It lost signal and was returning home, but some how it stopped 100m away from home point. Maybe because of the fog, I don't know. The fact is that it stayed there until battery ends and then crashed. Some broken proppelers and a loose foot, things that I changed for new ones.
The problem now is that it works just fine if there's no wind. But witha a litle wind it gests very unstable and if I move it to the front and then return back he doesn't come to the same point. Some how he goes a litle more to te wright.

I've done IMU calibration but nothing changed.
Is theres something I can do to solve this problem?

2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AFerrão. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before on your DJI Mavic Air and now you are having this issue on the said DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said matter. Again I am sorry and thank you.
2021-11-10
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Hopefully someone will give you some advice here for things to try....
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules