1681 6 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ijd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 925030 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Is it possible to connect an iPad to the RC Pro and use an app like Litchi from the iPad to control the Mavic 3 instead of using the DJI Fly app on the RC Pro?

2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ijd. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Yes. You can download third-party applications through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. ( DJI will not be liable for any permission or safety issues resulting from use of third-party applications. If an installed third-party application prevents optimal use of your remote controller, it is suggested to remove the applications or restore the said DJI remote controller to original factory settings. ) Thank you.
2021-11-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Currently the SDK is not available for Mavic3 it may be released some time next year.
2021-11-11
Use props
ijd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 925030 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

So let me put this in another way:
I have a Mavic 2 Pro and an iPad Mini 5 that I can directly set up on the Mavic 2 Pro remote controller and use Litchi.
If I bought the Smart Controller would I be able to also use the iPad Mini and Litchi to control the Mavic 2 Pro via the Smart Controller?

The remote controller for the Mavic 3 (RC-N1) is a downgrade from the Mavic 2 Pro controller. The RC-N1 lacks the ability to grab an iPad Mini directly and also lacks an info screen and C1 and C2 keys.
So if I want to upgrade to Mavic 3 I need to be sure that I can use the RC Pro and have the iPad Mini controlling the drone with Litchi. Has DJI enabled that feature on the Smart Controller and will it be expected to also exist for the RC Pro?
Otherwise, I see no reasons to upgrade to Mavic 3.
2021-11-11
Use props
djiuser_up89i957ANfw
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone had any luck getting answers on how long we will have to wait for the update for the RC Pro controllers compatibility with our other Mavic series drones? I mean that’s a big reason to spend the extra money!
2022-1-11
Use props
jeffsschafer
lvl.1
United States

I just activated the DJI Pro RC with my Air 2S and I noticed on the settings page when I scroll to Accounts it says no accounts added….the controller and Air 2S are bound together and I am logged in…..how can I add an accounts for owner on controller?
2022-3-2
Use props
djiuser_NF4a7BS0u3Gf
lvl.1

Ghana

jeffsschafer@gmail.com Posted at 3-2 18:39
I just activated the DJI Pro RC with my Air 2S and I noticed on the settings page when I scroll to Accounts it says no accounts added….the controller and Air 2S are bound together and I am logged in…..how can I add an accounts for owner on controller?

I have a similar issue and i was hoping someone would have a solution. I even had a chat with someone from the dji online assistance but they were unable to help. Took my email address and its been 2 weeks and nothing.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules