M300 constantly losing GPS signal and switching to attitude mode
1638 1 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrich
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1019754 ft

Canada

I have sudden major problem with my M300 platform after many successful photogrammetry missions this summer and fall.  Half way through a mission today, the GPS signal was lost an the aircraft switched to attitude mode.  I can occasionally regain GPS signal (especially after calibrating the IMU for some reason) but then it is is quickly lost upon relaunch.  I updated all firmware to the latest and it temporarily improved the problem I thought, but I am not encountering the same issues.  Here is a video clip showing the Pilot App glitching in and out of attitude mode after a mission as well:  https://www.dropbox.com/t/zS85mbn3vVlhMnYo

Any advice from the knowledgebase would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

2021-11-10
Use props
FlyinLo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7004009 ft
United States

mrich, did you ever get this figured out?  I was thinking that maybe there is something in the area that is causing this.  I am mapping a very large area (10k acres) and I keep having this problem.  It does seem to re-occur in the same locations so I am wondering if it is environmental or truly drone related.  I know your post is close to a year old, but wanted to see what you found out.
2022-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules