12Next >
3930 50 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jelarv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2038432 ft
United States

• Within 10 minutes of the Mavic 3 launch on November 4th, I purchased the Mavic 3, RC Pro, and an extra battery for a cost of US$3,846
  • About 12 hours later, on November 5th, I received an email saying "Order: 001788026XXXX Shipped" (I was impressed with DJI's speed to fulfill the order!)
  • At the time of the email above, FedEx's tracking number showed only that "Label Created" (this means DJI printed a label but FedEx had not picked up the package)
  • Here we are 5 days later and FedEx still shows only "Label Created" which means they have not picked up the package, suggesting it's still sitting in China

Were my items shipped or not?  Your Help Desk said it's stuck in customs but that makes no sense because:
  • Customs are done at the receiving country (the U.S. in this case) and
  • The courier (FedEx in this case) is required to process packages through customs for its customers and so it would show "Delayed in Customs" if that was the problem.

2021-11-10
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same exact problem here, Emailed a few times, just getting the runaround. My guess is either Fedex being Fedex, or more likely DJI didn't have nearly the supply they wanted due to manufacturing shortages/delays, but don't want that to tarnish the launch. Either way, never ordering direct from DJI again; I would much rather they be transparent than blow smoke up my behind.
2021-11-10
Use props
jelarv
lvl.2
United States

In my first career, I researched the express shipping industry for the investment community where I spent time researching FedEx, UPS, and DHL, including touring government customs areas of airports (Hong Kong was one of them) and the sortation facilities of the carriers.  The explanation we're getting from DJI doesn't add up because manufacturers tender their shipments to the carriers at their warehouses which would cause FedEx's system to show "Picked up" or "Received" which it doesn't show.  Our products are likely still sitting in a DJI warehouse.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I have already posted a thread relating to this see link below.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252642

Yes I got the same message from dji, customs, but china don’t check customs for products going into Ireland . I also spoke to courier dhl who said it was bad weather country on holidays and backlog. So someone is not being truthful here.
Funny enough I purchased same package as you. Dji are now saying 30th of November , but they seem to be pulling this date out of the sky. Moderators here have completely ignored this , so not sure how this will pan out.
2021-11-10
Use props
bcharleson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 521811 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the same boat here.
2021-11-10
Use props
jelarv
lvl.2
United States

This is complete speculation on my part, but it's where my mind goes as a financial analyst.  If DJI was overwhelmed with demand for the "DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo" (USD$4,999) or the "DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo" they would have needed to delay all of the orders that contained individual RC-Pro controllers or spare batteries.  For example, individually, the Mavic 3 and RC-Pro controller sell separately on their site for USD$3,398 (USD$2,199 + USD$1,199) which is USD$1,601 less than the "DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo." We know the extra items in the combo do not cost DJI $1,600 which tells us DJI is making massive margins on that packaged deal.  It's the same dynamic for the less expensive combo but causes the same constraint for those of us who are purchasing items separately.  I suspect DJI may be using our individual orders for controllers and spare batteries to fill their higher-margin "combo" orders.

One way to find out...do the delayed orders experienced by others all include an RC-Pro controller or a spare battery?  Mine had both.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jelarv Posted at 11-10 16:25
This is complete speculation on my part, but it's where my mind goes as a financial analyst.  If DJI was overwhelmed with demand for the "DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo" (USD$4,999) or the "DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo" they would have needed to delay all of the orders that contained individual RC-Pro controllers or spare batteries.  For example, individually, the Mavic 3 and RC-Pro controller sell separately on their site for USD$3,398 (USD$2,199 + USD$1,199) which is USD$1,601 less than the "DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo." We know the extra items in the combo do not cost DJI $1,600 which tells us DJI is making massive margins on that packaged deal.  It's the same dynamic for the less expensive combo but causes the same constraint for those of us who are purchasing items separately.  I suspect DJI may be using our individual orders for controllers and spare batteries to fill their higher-margin "combo" orders.

One way to find out...do the delayed orders experienced by others all include an RC-Pro controller or a spare battery?  Mine had both.

Well on my thread all are cine or combo and pro remotes .
2021-11-10
Use props
TeddyBear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 152044 ft
  • >>>
United States

jelarv Posted at 11-10 16:25
This is complete speculation on my part, but it's where my mind goes as a financial analyst.  If DJI was overwhelmed with demand for the "DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo" (USD$4,999) or the "DJI Mavic 3 Fly More Combo" they would have needed to delay all of the orders that contained individual RC-Pro controllers or spare batteries.  For example, individually, the Mavic 3 and RC-Pro controller sell separately on their site for USD$3,398 (USD$2,199 + USD$1,199) which is USD$1,601 less than the "DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo." We know the extra items in the combo do not cost DJI $1,600 which tells us DJI is making massive margins on that packaged deal.  It's the same dynamic for the less expensive combo but causes the same constraint for those of us who are purchasing items separately.  I suspect DJI may be using our individual orders for controllers and spare batteries to fill their higher-margin "combo" orders.

Cine package here.
2021-11-10
Use props
Snufflebunny
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2015741 ft
  • >>>
United States

same here with cine package
2021-11-10
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine was that way for the first couple of days then suddenly it was 150 miles away from me after the third day.  It might be the carrier not scanning.
2021-11-10
Use props
jelarv
lvl.2
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 11-10 17:47
Mine was that way for the first couple of days then suddenly it was 150 miles away from me after the third day.  It might be the carrier not scanning.

Thanks Lucas...you could be right!  Some large shippers will move dozens or hundreds of their products in a single truck (or plane) to the express parcel carrier's hub (like FedEx's hub in Memphis) and then induct it there (Apple does this with its iPhones).   It's possible DJI chartered air freighters to fly everything in bulk to one of FDX's hubs (e.g. Memphis, Oakland, etc), which would explain everything (customs delays in the U.S. and other posts mentioning "the shipment suddenly showed up in FedEx's system").  Let's hope you're right and it's not our orders being diverted to higher margin customers.
2021-11-10
Use props
djiuser_TGENaGoS5dhp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 381903 ft
  • >>>
United States

order the biggest cine combo minutes after launch. I'm getting the same thing. I Messaged them and they said wait 4 more days.
2021-11-10
Use props
jelarv
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_TGENaGoS5dhp Posted at 11-10 18:11
order the biggest cine combo minutes after launch. I'm getting the same thing. I Messaged them and they said wait 4 more days.

Given that all of the delays mentioned in this thread included an RC-Pro controller, we could be skeptical and assume DJI ran out of stock, which would cause me to amend my comment above from "Our products are likely still sitting in a DJI warehouse" to "Our products are waiting to be produced somewhere in China"
2021-11-10
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

jelarv Posted at 11-10 18:08
Thanks Lucas...you could be right!  Some large shippers will move dozens or hundreds of their products in a single truck (or plane) to the express parcel carrier's hub (like FedEx's hub in Memphis) and then induct it there (Apple does this with its iPhones).   It's possible DJI chartered air freighters to fly everything in bulk to one of FDX's hubs (e.g. Memphis, Oakland, etc), which would explain everything (customs delays in the U.S. and other posts mentioning "the shipment suddenly showed up in FedEx's system").  Let's hope you're right and it's not our orders being diverted to higher margin customers.

I know for a fact they have a warehouse in Cali one in Torrance and another in Cerritos.  That's where mine shipped from and other DJI stuff that I ordered in the past.
2021-11-10
Use props
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

MV3C still pending as well . . . the question is whether ANYONE is getting shipping information and if so, 'when' is it projected . . . I assume the rest will be in the same boat. #patience
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi jelarv, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong after it arrives in Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TeddyBear Posted at 11-10 14:46
Same exact problem here, Emailed a few times, just getting the runaround. My guess is either Fedex being Fedex, or more likely DJI didn't have nearly the supply they wanted due to manufacturing shortages/delays, but don't want that to tarnish the launch. Either way, never ordering direct from DJI again; I would much rather they be transparent than blow smoke up my behind.

Hi TeddyBear, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 15:33
I have already posted a thread relating to this see link below.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252642

Hi hallmark007, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Snufflebunny Posted at 11-10 17:30
same here with cine package

Hi Snufflebunny, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bcharleson Posted at 11-10 15:44
In the same boat here.

Hi bcharleson, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_TGENaGoS5dhp Posted at 11-10 18:11

Hi djiuser_TGENaGoS5dhp, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
2021-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

EQBView Posted at 11-10 19:51
MV3C still pending as well . . . the question is whether ANYONE is getting shipping information and if so, 'when' is it projected . . . I assume the rest will be in the same boat. #patience

Hi EQBView, I've managed to your order number via your forum account. As per check, your order is the same issue as replied above, please rest assured that we are following up on it and there will be an update soon.
2021-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jelarv Posted at 11-10 18:16
Given that all of the delays mentioned in this thread included an RC-Pro controller, we could be skeptical and assume DJI ran out of stock, which would cause me to amend my comment above from "Our products are likely still sitting in a DJI warehouse" to "Our products are waiting to be produced somewhere in China"

I see this thread is really bothering dji they have moved it to the quiet corner of Service, I wonder why….
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 01:43
I see this thread is really bothering dji they have moved it to the quiet corner of Service, I wonder why….

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This thread is about the shipping issue, we'll keep following up on it via the Service-Shipping Section. Thanks.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 02:05
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This thread is about the shipping issue, we'll keep following up on it via the Service-Shipping Section. Thanks.
[view_image]

Not everybody is as familiar with this forum as you think, so many just make it to opening page for Mavic 3. So maybe let it run on both until matter is resolved, there are so many delays with shipping and promised delivery times. People purchasing early not receiving and others purchasing after having already received. These are questions many now want answered. I have just been told by courier company dhl that my package shipped last friday will not arrive until 30th November or later “not what was advertised.
2021-11-11
Use props
jelarv
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 20:10
Hi jelarv, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. Please rest assured that we are paying attention to the transportation status. Your package is expected to be sent from Hong Kong after it arrives in Hong Kong and the shipping status will be updated soon. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you Natalia!  I just woke up and discovered this FedEx notification below.
2021-11-11
Use props
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is what shows in my status now (delivery projection still PENDING).  Processed at ATLANTA - USA
2021-11-11 03:59:00
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
2021-11-11 01:56:00
Arrived at DHL facility in Cincinnati, OH - USA
2021-11-11 01:56:00
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility ATLANTA - USA
2021-11-11 00:29:00
Departed from DHL facility in Atlanta, GA - USA
2021-11-11 00:29:00
Shipment is in transit to destination ATLANTA - USA
2021-11-11 00:10:00
Transferred through Atlanta, GA - USA
2021-11-11 00:10:00
Departed from DHL facility in Birmingham, AL - USA
2021-11-10 21:00:00
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility BIRMINGHAM - USA
2021-11-10 21:00:00
Processed at Birmingham, AL - USA
2021-11-10 20:59:00
Processed at Birmingham, AL - USA
2021-11-10 18:47:00
Processed at BIRMINGHAM - USA
2021-11-10 18:47:00
Shipment arrived at wrong facility. Sent to correct destination
2021-11-10 13:25:00
Shipment arrived at incorrect facility. It will be sent to the correct destination for delivery
2021-11-10 13:25:00
Scheduled for delivery
2021-11-10 10:45:00
Arrived at DHL Delivery Facility BIRMINGHAM - USA
2021-11-10 10:45:00
Departed from DHL facility in Cincinnati, OH - USA
2021-11-10 06:10:00
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
2021-11-10 06:10:00
Processed at Cincinnati, OH - USA
2021-11-10 05:29:00
Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
2021-11-10 02:58:00
Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA
Processed at Cincinnati, OH - USA
Clearance processing complete at Cincinnati, OH - USA
Arrived at DHL Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA
2021-11-09 23:34:00
Arrived at DHL facility in Cincinnati, OH - USA
2021-11-09 23:34:00
Departed from DHL facility in Hong Kong - Hong Kong
2021-11-09 21:48:00
Shipment has departed from a DHL facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
2021-11-09 21:48:00
Processed at Hong Kong - Hong Kong
2021-11-09 21:30:00
Customs clearance status updated. Note; The Customs clearance process may start while the shipment is in transit to the destination.
2021-11-09 13:07:00
Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
2021-11-09 12:39:00
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jelarv Posted at 11-11 04:14
Thank you Natalia!  I just woke up and discovered this FedEx notification below.
[view_image]

Having been in contact with courier DHL all week to try find out when my drone might arrive I have finally got to the end of the mystery behind the delay.

Dji shipped hundreds of Mavic3 at the very cheapest rate to save money which in turn both rips off customers and shows just how cheap they really are.

The shipments are what's known by courier companies as BBX, BBX is a Bulk shipment sent by companies that are sending many shipments to faraway destinations and courier companies are under no obligation of time to deliver these products.
This is the reason no one can track these products, they lie in a warehouse not known to the public or the shipper dji , they could be in Germany USA France Timbuktu we will never know. Courier companies treat these as "NON URGENT" and sort after all high end express  is sorted and shipped, they have literally no place in the Q.

This is something of a disgrace for this company. They have charged a very high premium for this drone and decided it was not worth the extra few cent to ship in a manner they charged for it.
So many people waiting with no information, so many being lied to by dji everyday as to where there orders are. Moderators pretending to escalate these orders when they well know that they can't.

The truth is we will not know when we will get our orders and dji because of the cheapskates they are cannot tell us. Some may arrive soon some later, it will be down to Luck and nothing else.

Shame on DJI....
2021-11-11
Use props
jelarv
lvl.2
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 05:17
Having been in contact with courier DHL all week to try find out when my drone might arrive I have finally got to the end of the mystery behind the delay.

Dji shipped hundreds of Mavic3 at the very cheapest rate to save money which in turn both rips off customers and shows just how cheap they really are.

Very frustrating Hallmark!

My experience has been that some cultures outside the U.S. don't appreciate how good we have it here in terms of next-day and even same-day delivery for almost everything (Amazon.com was so set on this they had to build their own parcel company).  I agree if DJI is going to charge us $2,000 for an item, they should pay the higher shipping costs (which incrementally is probably less than USD$20-USD$30 per shipment).  But if they aren't willing to do that, at a minimum, they should offer "Expedited Shipping" as an extra line item so those of us who want it faster don't have to wait.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

jelarv Posted at 11-11 06:49
Very frustrating Hallmark!

My experience has been that some cultures outside the U.S. don't appreciate how good we have it here in terms of next-day and even same-day delivery for almost everything (Amazon.com was so set on this they had to build their own parcel company).  I agree if DJI is going to charge us $2,000 for an item, they should pay the higher shipping costs (which incrementally is probably less than USD$20-USD$30 per shipment).  But if they aren't willing to do that, at a minimum, they should offer "Expedited Shipping" as an extra line item so those of us who want it faster don't have to wait.

I fully agree, they should also not advertise 3/6 working days delivery if they are going to opt for cheap shipping.
The most frustrating thing about this saga was 1/ dji had said pre release that those buying direct from them would have their drones first. 2/ everyone who bought were first impressed at the speed of getting their orders into the system, only to wait day after day with no updates and no explanation why. 3/ the sheer covert way this company operates.

If I knew this before purchase I would not have gone down this route.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 20:18
Hi hallmark007, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. I'll forward the situation to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

Its now been one week and no update on when my order would arrive. When ordered it said 3/6 days delivered . Yet it still sits somewhere in china nobody knows where and dji is the shipper with no information.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 16:19
Its now been one week and no update on when my order would arrive. When ordered it said 3/6 days delivered . Yet it still sits somewhere in china nobody knows where and dji is the shipper with no information.

Hi hallmark007, we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. We've forwarded the issue of your package to the corresponding team and our team is dealing with it. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated. Please rest assured, we will do our best to help. Hope you can wait patiently.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-11 22:54
Hi hallmark007, we are deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. We've forwarded the issue of your package to the corresponding team and our team is dealing with it. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated. Please rest assured, we will do our best to help. Hope you can wait patiently.

I think waiting a week for a mere update is way to long, it looks like dji decided to ship these very expensive packages at the very cheapest rates which offer little or no traceability, so completely confusing and without explanation for customers. I certainly feel dji should fully inform customers spending €4000 that their package will not be traceable or will not arrive on time, and the customer will have to just suck this up.
I have been dealing with dji for many years buying many products “all direct” from dji and many times having to put up with late deliveries and shabby tracking. It maybe time now to just move on.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-12 01:41
I think waiting a week for a mere update is way to long, it looks like dji decided to ship these very expensive packages at the very cheapest rates which offer little or no traceability, so completely confusing and without explanation for customers. I certainly feel dji should fully inform customers spending €4000 that their package will not be traceable or will not arrive on time, and the customer will have to just suck this up.
I have been dealing with dji for many years buying many products “all direct” from dji and many times having to put up with late deliveries and shabby tracking. It maybe time now to just move on.

Hi, hallmark007. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to your newest post. Please check. Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 151&pid=2596159
2021-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-12 06:21
Hi, hallmark007. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have replied to your newest post. Please check. Here is the link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=253151&pid=2596159

Your reply is wrong, another lie from dji. Maybe you should explain this lie.
Why is mine and only mine in customs? What is the reason, and why does it not show on tracking ? Why does dhl not agree with what you saying? .
Please don’t come here making up answers to my questions.
2021-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-11 22:54

Why are moderators coming here lying about my package, its not in customs, i have checked this with dhl , it beholds dji to be truthful to customers who spend large amounts of money with them. So far this week I have not received one single answer from dji as to where my order is why it cannot be tracked and when it will arrive.
Customs will only hold a package if there is something wrong or documents are missing. I recently purchased an action 2 it took 3 weeks to get delivered because of incorrect documentation from dji, this was visible when tracking. But this time my package seems to be in Limbo DHL have confirmed that this is as a direct result of dji shipping on the cheap with no specific time for delivery, they estimate now 4/6 weeks. But i still get no response from dji.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-12 09:48
Why are moderators coming here lying about my package, its not in customs, i have checked this with dhl , it beholds dji to be truthful to customers who spend large amounts of money with them. So far this week I have not received one single answer from dji as to where my order is why it cannot be tracked and when it will arrive.
Customs will only hold a package if there is something wrong or documents are missing. I recently purchased an action 2 it took 3 weeks to get delivered because of incorrect documentation from dji, this was visible when tracking. But this time my package seems to be in Limbo DHL have confirmed that this is as a direct result of dji shipping on the cheap with no specific time for delivery, they estimate now 4/6 weeks. But i still get no response from dji.

I've replied to your other post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 151&pid=2596611, thanks.
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_mfL74T11taE6
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 23:55
I've replied to your other post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=253151&pid=2596611, thanks.

Has anyone ordered a DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo (DJI Smart Controller) recently?  I know the Mavic 3 is the new and hot item but curious if other items with the Smart Controller, as someone suggested, is also being delayed.  I selected UPS as the shipping company.  Any info appreciated.

2021-11-15
Use props
Glenn54
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_mfL74T11taE6 Posted at 11-15 13:43
Has anyone ordered a DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo (DJI Smart Controller) recently?  I know the Mavic 3 is the new and hot item but curious if other items with the Smart Controller, as someone suggested, is also being delayed.  I selected UPS as the shipping company.  Any info appreciated.

Disregard my question above.  Just got a notice that the drone has shipped from Georgia.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_mfL74T11taE6 Posted at 11-15 13:43

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated. Hope you will receive it soon.
If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-15
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules