Panorama shots
324 4 2021-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnny capote
lvl.1

Canada

Hello, I have been using the dji mimo pocket mini for about a year. The last few days when shooting panorama shots, 180, the app mixes photos that I shot months ago. I go to the folder and I get an html file with 9 images, 4 from today and 5 from a random day about 4 months ago. The device stitches the images from four months ago. I delete my images daily from card and camera. No clue why this remains stored, and how would I delete the old photos from months ago, do I have to reformat the card? I'd like to get the new stitch completed before formating the card. Any insights?

In the image below, the first 4 jpg are from a panorama today, and the remainder are from a 3x3 from a while back. No change in settings or upgrade was made in this time frame.
djiCapture.JPG
2021-11-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-11-11
Use props
johnny capote
lvl.1

Canada

DAFlys Posted at 11-11 01:30
Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html

Ok thanks. Didn't know where to post, nor could I find anything in forums. Will do.
2021-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johnny capote Posted at 11-11 05:03
Ok thanks. Didn't know where to post, nor could I find anything in forums. Will do.

No probs.  It’s a common problem that many first time posters face.
2021-11-11
Use props
johnny capote
lvl.1

Canada

DAFlys Posted at 11-11 05:19
No probs.  It’s a common problem that many first time posters face.

Thanks, hopefully I won't have to navigate this issue like navigating the forums.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules