Get DJI Credits or DJI peripheral products for your insights!
1729 10 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hi there,

Was your recent experience with DJI Action 2 you’d hoped it would be? Are you ready to unleash your design talent and creativity? Click the link below to join us, and let us know about your needs.
https://djistore.wjx.cn/vj/eetyJLw.aspx  

Your opinions matter! As a token of our appreciation, we will send DJI Credits and DJI peripheral products to some randomly-selected respondents to this survey. The results of this lucky draw will be announced in late November 2021 via email or SMS.

Thank you for your participation in this survey and continued support to DJI!

1.jpg

2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

During the DJI Action 2 user survey in November 2021, we received a lot of valuable suggestions. In order to thank you for your support for DJI, we have a lucky draw for the users who participated in the survey. The email addresses of the winning users are hereby publicized as follows:

@l.maccani
@JodyB
@fansda26
@edwardquan
@Yaman-Python

Congratulations to the above winners! We will send winner notification to you via e-mail as soon
as possible, please note to check.

Thank you again for your support to DJI! Please continue to pay attention to DJI community,
more consultation and welfare are waiting for you.
2021-11-30
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I tried doing this and I get a page with Chinese writing witha big blue exclamation mark??
2021-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tried again and it worked, dunno what happened the first time
2021-11-11
Use props
edwardquan
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Completed!
2021-11-11
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I assume this only applies to those who own or have tested the Action 2? Or will this apply to other DJI Products as well?
2021-11-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

It's Action 2 centred but anyone can complete it - eg you can say why you are not going to get one.
2021-11-14
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

fansfe82067d Posted at 11-14 17:14
It's Action 2 centred but anyone can complete it - eg you can say why you are not going to get one.

OK, thanks for the tip.

I'll see if I get it working later - as of now, it seems like I am having the same problem as JodyB had earlier on.
2021-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congrats to the winners!
2021-11-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Congratulations to the winners - and those who were lucky enough to get it to work. It never worked on me. :-(
2021-11-30
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Suspended, nice way of saying it ended
2021-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules