Wireless Microphone Transmitter + Lav Mic
595 2 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
westcoastsci
lvl.1

Canada

Hello!
I got my hands on a used DJI Pocket 2 via Amazon previously and I tested out the wireless microphone transmitter with a lav mic for a workout video and it worked great except for a few odd audio glitches when the person wearing the mic was laying down. I ended up returning that one and purchasing a brand new one. Now, when I connect the lav mic to the transmitter, it's either not recording sound at all or it records the voice very quietly with a lot of noise.

I feel like the issue isn't with the lav mic since I've tested that mic out before without this problem, but I'm wondering if anyone else has any suggestions for what I should do?

My alternatives would be to just use the transmitter clipped to the person (but it is a bit large and when it's attached while someone is working out, it might move a lot?), plug the lav mic directly into the 3.5mm port (but then the person wearing is needs to be somewhat close to the DJI pocket due to wire limits) or record audio separately (lav mic connected to a phone).

Any advice is appreciated!
2021-11-11
Use props
fansbe49a4f2
New

Pakistan

If you are recording on ipad then you need the best wireless microphone i can help you out to find the best wireless microphone for iPad. I hope, it will be very helpful for you.https://infotohow.com/gadgets-and-electronics/best-wireless-microphone-for-iphone-and-ipad/

2021-11-16
Use props
westcoastsci
lvl.1

Canada

fansbe49a4f2 Posted at 11-16 04:31
If you are recording on ipad then you need the best wireless microphone i can help you out to find the best wireless microphone for iPad. I hope, it will be very helpful for you.https://infotohow.com/gadgets-and-electronics/best-wireless-microphone-for-iphone-and-ipad/

Hi, I'm already using the wireless audio transmitter from the Pocket 2. I'm looking for why my lav mic might not be working perfectly with it. Thanks!
2021-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules