Osmo Pocket Firmware version ?
4187 4 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hello,

What is the latest FW version for the OP1 please ?  How to force an update thru DJI Mimo ?

Many thanks.

2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The most latest firmware for the DJI Osmo Action is v01.10.00.30. Also, can you please confirm what issue did you encounter with the unit for us to help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-11-12
Use props
Cylou
lvl.4
France

Hello,

No issue. Just wanted to check that my OP was at the last version. Because when I connect it to Mimo it does not propose any update. Looks like I'm already at the last version (1.10.00.30) which is not recent.

Thanks.
2021-11-12
Use props
djiuser_71hoyNkqMZT6
New

United Kingdom

Hi I'm having a issue here when I connect my DJI Pocket 2 to my Samsung S21 Ultra.

The app just keeps showing a black screen I'm confused because when I connect it to my s9plus it works fine.

Iv deleted the app and installed again iv even clear the cache and tried playing and unplugging the camera multiple time to no avail.

Now im thinking is the phone even compatible with the pocket 2 app I'm confused new here so any help I'll be greatful.

Thanks.
2021-11-13
Use props
djiuser_AQbCFp0uYA7Z
New

Indonesia

Cylou Posted at 11-12 06:23
Hello,

No issue. Just wanted to check that my OP was at the last version. Because when I connect it to Mimo it does not propose any update. Looks like I'm already at the last version (1.10.00.30) which is not recent.

Halo, mau tanya, sdh ada solusi nya? Saya jg punya masalah yg sama... salam kenal
2021-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules