Galaxy S21 Ultra
1532 4 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RAM1500Oli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164642 ft
Germany

Why is there no live pic on the S21 Ultra??
2021-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RAM1500Oli. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra ) that your are using on you DJI Mini 2. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI drone. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-11-11
Use props
RAM1500Oli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164642 ft
Germany

Hi there.

For this reason I am using a Galaxy S7 to fly. But I want to use the S21 Ultra.  So hopefully you can fix the problem soon. There are man owners of DJI Mini 2 wo want to use the S21 Ultra.
For this reason you should find a solution!
PLEASE!!!!
Greetz
2021-11-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

RAM1500Oli Posted at 11-11 21:08
Hi there.

For this reason I am using a Galaxy S7 to fly. But I want to use the S21 Ultra.  So hopefully you can fix the problem soon. There are man owners of DJI Mini 2 wo want to use the S21 Ultra.

With the release of Android 12 coming soon to the S21 I'm sure it will take DJI some time to make it compatible with the DJI Fly App.

Would be nice to use S21 Ultra over the S7 for sure.  
2021-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules