Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X7 ProRes and Cinema DNG License transfer to new X-7
922 4 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sandiegomateo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58780 ft
United States

Had the Cinema DNG and ProRes license on a previous Zenmuse X-7, unfortunately we need to purchase another Zenmuse X-7 camera, the same Cinema DNG and ProReslicense is transferrable yes? How do I go about getting the code for the new camera then?

2021-11-11
Use props
gregplatinumdrones.tv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1812497 ft
Australia

Unfortunately I just went through this.  DJI make you purchase the license again.  They are non transferable.
2021-11-11
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

The licence exists on the drone, so as long as its just the camera you are replacing then you will still be able to record those formats on the drone with a new/different camera
2021-11-15
Use props
Joecos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

From what I've read here in this forum, transferring a ProRes/Cine license from an old craft to a new craft is possible, however, it is a very complicated process.  Only a few DJI support tech knows the process on how to do this.  It is not simple, but not impossible.    Why are you transferring the license?  Did the drone crash and got damaged?   Best thing to do is open a ticket/case to the support team and ask.
2021-11-16
Use props
shenzhesfw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33767526 ft
  • >>>
China

授权跟着机身的
2021-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now