615 1 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
delfin2003
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170869 ft
Russia

Hello,

I want to purchase DJI Goggles (white version) for my Phantom 4 Pro+. I am currently trying to decide what version of the goggles to choose: DJI Goggles(NA) vs. DJI Goggles(CN). What IS the difference between these two versions besides the obvious that they are made for different markets?

I know that previous DJI products used "country code", for example: EU CN NA, to specify the max transmission distance of the product. However, the specs for DJI Goggles specify that the max transmission distance would be "Same as the aircraft connected". Will I be able to get a theoretical 4.3 miles (7km) of range using DJI Goggles(CN) version with my FCC versioned Phantom 4 Pro+? Or will I only get 2.5 miles (4km) of range because DJI Goggles(CN) are for CN market?

Please advise.

dji sn question.png
2021-11-11
Use props
delfin2003
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170869 ft
Russia

Reply from DJI tech support:

Upon checking, our technical team replied, please check below.

DJI goggles (NA) vs. DJI goggles (CN) has no difference in the main body hardware of the fuselage. The maximum image transmission distance will vary due to the radio specifications of the aircraft and the user's region (such as FCC and CE).

In other words, whether DJI goggles (NA) or. DJI goggles (CN), the maximum image transmission distance of the two with P4P + is the same in North America (FCC 4.3mi).

The main difference between DJI goggles (NA) and. DJI goggles (CN) is that the warranty belongs to different regions.

Any further question, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and take care.

Thanks for choosing DJI!
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules