10011 162 2021-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michaelpop84
lvl.3
Flight distance : 264354 ft
Luxembourg

hallmark007 Posted at 11-16 10:44
Ahh I think if you go back over 2 1/2 years worse was said about M2P , it doesn’t use all its sensor no waypoints distortion no precision landing etc, 10 times more people complaining on this forum. Same could be said about Mavic 1 that was a complete disaster, yet these drones turned out to be true flagships for dji “and why” because they weren’t finished when they started and somehow with updates they became everybody’s favorite drone.
So I’m not worried that it doesn’t have waypoints M2 DIDNT for 6 months, I bought because it had 4/3 camera zoom is a bonus and I still believe this will get updates. I also believe that updates will bring some unexpected updates.

Hallmark, until now, it's CONFIRMED that they don't have Waypoints in plan. And no DJI Fly drone has. That's the sole problem about Waypoints. But if for the (huge amount of) money you paid you are confortable with being their advocate, then ok, let's wait and hope, if it's the best we can do.
2021-11-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Michaelpop84 Posted at 11-16 10:59
Hallmark, until now, it's CONFIRMED that they don't have Waypoints in plan. And no DJI Fly drone has. That's the sole problem about Waypoints. But if for the (huge amount of) money you paid you are confortable with being their advocate, then ok, let's wait and hope, if it's the best we can do.

I paid €400 more than I paid for M2 , and for this I got a 4/3 camera 30% longer battery life better Ocysync and I know there will be much more coming. I have yet to see any DJI drone fail to be the best drone in its class out there “Have You”. But I have been around for all releases and I do understand how they go. We don’t know when or what SDK they will release . But one thing is true Not many people used dji waypoints,  they’re thousands of videos posted on this forum you would find it very tight to find a single one using dji waypoints and there is a very good reason why,  they’re  just pretty much useless . I wouldn’t rule out an upgraded  Fly app coming in January and this may lend its self to open up more options for third parties.
2021-11-16
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unless the implementation of Waypoints is drastically better than it was on the Mavic 2, I'd be happy for them to just not waste the effort to get it into the Fly app.  Instead put that time into making sure the SDK is solid and can support autonomous waypoint missions so that 3rd party apps that are awesome at it (like Litchi) can support it with their way better software!
2021-11-16
Use props
Michaelpop84
lvl.3
Luxembourg

KlooGee Posted at 11-16 11:49
Unless the implementation of Waypoints is drastically better than it was on the Mavic 2, I'd be happy for them to just not waste the effort to get it into the Fly app.  Instead put that time into making sure the SDK is solid and can support autonomous waypoint missions so that 3rd party apps that are awesome at it (like Litchi) can support it with their way better software!

That's what I told in another thread to Wallmark, too, but he seems to forget it. By "adding the feature" of course almost nobody would mean using it in the DJI app, as Litchi and Dronelink are the gods of mission planning. But then again - there was NEVER any extra sdk function compared to their app. Meaning - they will not release it only for the SDK. Of course it would be more economical to do it. They would work only half. Make it possible and not finish it in a frontend. But this will not happen. Instead, they seem confortable with dropping the feature, among others.
2021-11-16
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 11-16 11:26
I paid €400 more than I paid for M2 , and for this I got a 4/3 camera 30% longer battery life better Ocysync and I know there will be much more coming. I have yet to see any DJI drone fail to be the best drone in its class out there “Have You”. But I have been around for all releases and I do understand how they go. We don’t know when or what SDK they will release . But one thing is true Not many people used dji waypoints,  they’re thousands of videos posted on this forum you would find it very tight to find a single one using dji waypoints and there is a very good reason why,  they’re  just pretty much useless . I wouldn’t rule out an upgraded  Fly app coming in January and this may lend its self to open up more options for third parties.

I fully agree in regards to Dji waypoints are basically not up to standard. I much prefer and always used Litchi for waypoint missions and actually used that much more than Go4 app.
2021-11-16
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Michaelpop84 Posted at 11-16 11:54
That's what I told in another thread to Wallmark, too, but he seems to forget it. By "adding the feature" of course almost nobody would mean using it in the DJI app, as Litchi and Dronelink are the gods of mission planning. But then again - there was NEVER any extra sdk function compared to their app. Meaning - they will not release it only for the SDK. Of course it would be more economical to do it. They would work only half. Make it possible and not finish it in a frontend. But this will not happen. Instead, they seem confortable with dropping the feature, among others.

If you look at the poll, there were three options:

1. Dji must release SDK so 3rd Party can create waypoints
2.  Dji must add waypoints to Fly App
3.  I don't use Waypoints

Option #2 is currently 70% for number 2 and 27% for option #1.

So based off of that, I think you might be inaccurate in your statement when you say: "of course almost nobody would mean using it in the DJI app".  Based off the poll, it looks like about 70% mean exactly that!

Secondly, you mention that there is no way they would implement waypoints into the SDK, but not make a frontend for it.  Go back and look at the Spark and original Mavic Air for exactly this scenario!  Both of them have waypoints implemented into the SDK but do not have the ability to do Waypoints directly in the DJI Go 4 app.

Thirdly, just because its not here right now doesn't mean it won't come at some point in the future.  Of course it is not currently on the list of features they plan to implement in January 2022, but you don't know that it isn't on their future timeline.  The Mavic 2 didn't get waypoints at release time either.  It came a few months later.  
2021-11-16
Use props
Michaelpop84
lvl.3
Luxembourg

KlooGee Posted at 11-16 12:13

agree to you
2021-11-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Michaelpop84 Posted at 11-16 11:54
That's what I told in another thread to Wallmark, too, but he seems to forget it. By "adding the feature" of course almost nobody would mean using it in the DJI app, as Litchi and Dronelink are the gods of mission planning. But then again - there was NEVER any extra sdk function compared to their app. Meaning - they will not release it only for the SDK. Of course it would be more economical to do it. They would work only half. Make it possible and not finish it in a frontend. But this will not happen. Instead, they seem confortable with dropping the feature, among others.

Well I fully understand how the fly app has worked up to now, and neither you nor I know whether this will change in the future. And anybody who knows me will tell you that I firmly believe dji waypoints are useless something if you read my post you would know this.
I wouldn’t give up on this happening through third parties. I don’t believe dji are out in anyway to constrict users from enjoying their drones, that would make little or no sense. Dji are in the business of selling drones they want their customers to enjoy them. I think they were well aware that their customers never used their waypoints so maybe Channel there thoughts on what their customers want. But if waypoints was number 1 for you why not buy M2P or phantom , you bought Air then air2s so it obviously wasn’t a priority for you and this is the way waypoints go for people, they think they want it until they get it then they don’t know what to do with it.
2021-11-16
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-12 22:27
That's a very good use and good for you. But maybe a little esoteric for the rest of us. Thanks.

I will take a trip on that with my M2 as well, just for fun.

Esoteric?  Maybe.  So far, everybody the drone community I have been working with locally in my area really likes the waypoint capability.  I see your point though.
2021-11-16
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 11-16 18:40
Esoteric?  Maybe.  So far, everybody the drone community I have been working with locally in my area really likes the waypoint capability.  I see your point though.

Sorry, I think "pilots" should fly their drones manually as much as possible unless locally tracking. Old school, I guess. Downvote me, I no care ;-)
2021-11-16
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-16 12:13

True, but at least waypoints on the Mavic 2 was listed as a coming soon feature in the manual, which is not the case with Mavic 3. I really hope DJI to have a change of heart.
2021-11-16
Use props
Mharz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4759560 ft
  • >>>
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-16 11:49
Unless the implementation of Waypoints is drastically better than it was on the Mavic 2, I'd be happy for them to just not waste the effort to get it into the Fly app.  Instead put that time into making sure the SDK is solid and can support autonomous waypoint missions so that 3rd party apps that are awesome at it (like Litchi) can support it with their way better software!

This, 100% this.  Make the SDK solid and let the 3rd party developers make it happen.  Litchi, DroneDeploy, and others will do a better job anyway.

Waypoints are, in my opinion, a 100% MUST HAVE on anything that flies.  More reasons than I care to list here but the first 3 are time-lapsed inspections, simple mapping (yes I know it doesn't have a mechanical shutter, you don't need one, get over yourself because I know some troll is going to say it), and setting up smooth and complex cinematic moves with multiple points to hit on a continuous rolling video.  There are more reasons.
2021-11-16
Use props
HerrMittmann
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2362441 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I really need Waypoints for my work.

Sometimes I take pictures of new building projects for architects, so they can put a 3D model of the finished building in there.

They give me quite specific requirements: Time, weather, height, angle, position...

Using Waypoints is just perfect for this kind of work.
2021-11-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe not all realize that to in order to create wonderful waypoint flying you need a lot of talent and great planning, waypoints has great scope for creating really great filming. And just like everything in life some will be no good at it, some will be ok and some will show real talent.

Sitting down to plan a waypoint flight taking time to refine it and then executing it and finally seeing the results is indeed a great skill with great satisfaction. It would be a pity I’d dji hold back on this possibility in a drone that has always had waypoints.
2021-11-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe not all realize that to in order to create wonderful waypoint flying you need a lot of talent and great planning, waypoints has great scope for creating really great filming. And just like everything in life some will be no good at it, some will be ok and some will show real talent.

Sitting down to plan a waypoint flight taking time to refine it and then executing it and finally seeing the results is indeed a great skill with great satisfaction. It would be a pity I’d dji hold back on this possibility in a drone that has always had waypoints.
2021-11-17
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

FRCornelis Posted at 11-16 22:06
True, but at least waypoints on the Mavic 2 was listed as a coming soon feature in the manual, which is not the case with Mavic 3. I really hope DJI to have a change of heart.

You may be right, I don't recall that part.

But again, I could care less about Waypoints in the app itself.  I just want them to add it to the SDK so that 3rd party apps like Litchi can do full autonomous waypoint missions.  Not that virtual stick crap they've put into their cheaper consumer level drones.
2021-11-17
Use props
CGPhoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13046529 ft
  • >>>
United States

One issue with using Litchi on the M2 is the that if you are in a area that requires clearance, that does not get passed from the aircraft to Litchi. So Litchi refuses to fly at locations even if I have clearance to fly. Just an an example, I have been hired to fly over airports all over California to do crack surveys of the tarmac. This creates a map of the airport that shows the location of every crack in the tarmac and serves as a map for servicing the cracks. I get clearance for the airspace, I get clearance from DJI and the airport is closed during my flight. I often have to fly it manually because Litchi refuses to fly in a closed  airspace.

I think mapping missions is too much for the fly app to handle. I would like to see a separate app like the pilot app be designed to handle flying pattern missions. There are enough people in the world doing this that it should to be done in house by DJI. DJI does a lot of aerial spraying drones and they need similar software. DJI needs to offer an integrated solution even if it is a separate app that cost a something.
2021-11-17
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-17 00:13

i agree it took me quite awhile to plan this mission; it's basically a flyover of my entire neighborhood and i can keep it forever.  took me quite a few runs to make it work precisely but i can plan the mission at home, tweak it in the field and adjust everything perfectly.  really helps to have hdmi out so i can see all the waypoints and poi's on teh big screen.  i can fly the routes when the weather is not ideal and once i get everything all set, wait for a really nice day (we get few of those) and "cut" it then.  i flew over a number of tennis courts, soccer fields, and golf courses practicing flights with nobody there so i also wanted to wait for a day when there is a lot of people activity and get the final version in just one take.  i like have a video that i one continuous take and not a bunch of clips pulled together.  for my next big trip out of town this summer, i am working on the missions now and while i will fly manually, i find my missions flights are smoother with less sudden turns...and i can fly much faster.  lot less work in post.

2021-11-17
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 11-16 21:31
Sorry, I think "pilots" should fly their drones manually as much as possible unless locally tracking. Old school, I guess. Downvote me, I no care ;-)

I would never downvote that.  I agree that when flying for the love of flying, that manual control is clearly best.  The whole using things like Dronelink and waypoints are more to do the specialty videography that I want to be incredible precise and to let me focus on safety.   I think it is just another form of piloting.
2021-11-17
Use props
SamiFr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3682231 ft
  • >>>
France

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 14:24
I’m not sure if you already have M3 or not. Start at 15

15/ you will on Pro remote be able to control shutter speed as you could on SC “Not Sure About Aperture

Thanks for you detailed analysis and points. Just to be clear: have you read my full review here or just the points I raised and posted here? It sounds like you have just read the 15 points, so may I invite you to read the review so you would get the whole frame and reasons and arguments that lead me to this conclusion.
Mavic 3 Cine at this price point is a Pro drone, but what has been sold is unfinished for pros.
And yes, I’ve been around the Dji drones since 9 years, and love Dji GO 4.
Cheers.
Sami
https://www.hosiho.net/en/blog/h ... al-drone-pilot.html
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

SamiFr Posted at 11-19 22:56
Thanks for you detailed analysis and points. Just to be clear: have you read my full review here or just the points I raised and posted here? It sounds like you have just read the 15 points, so may I invite you to read the review so you would get the whole frame and reasons and arguments that lead me to this conclusion.
Mavic 3 Cine at this price point is a Pro drone, but what has been sold is unfinished for pros.
And yes, I’ve been around the Dji drones since 9 years, and love Dji GO 4.

I have read it and maybe you should read again yourself. Many complaints that will be sorted in January, and you’re not on a beta program for these, in fact I dont think anything on the M3 is beta, probably because there is very little there on it just now. You complain about iso 400/800 on D-log yet this is more down to the sensor than anything else and is in fact there to improve footage “Not make worse” so many sony cameras operating the same way. You’re just flat wrong about this. Also app “Not Looking Professional” believe me if any photographers had to try frame up shots or videos using Go4 app screen they would tear their hair out.
Yes fly is missing a couple of things but it is the current dji app that is going to be developed going forward and I expect much of what your looking for will be implemented. Calling it simple and this means its no good is ridiculous, most people prefer simple but some have great difficulty with change. I for one have a lot less problem setting camera parameters from the front screen without 50% of it being blocked by a black box I also have no problems with sliders.
There is so much good and progressive with Fly app, for instance Automatic features which are heavily used by professionals are now fully available on front screen in full view without trolling through menus to find AT then more menus to find POI etc, this is a huge time saver particularly for professionals and its on the Fly App. Just because go4 app has plenty of black green and red boxes doesn’t make it a professional app or that it has pages of useless menus, life’s too short for that make it simpler.

I do see and agree much work to be done, but I also remember release of M2 and people bitterly complaining about how useless it was going to be because it had distortion , it only used part of its sensor, it didn’t have precision landing, no waypoints etc, it was seen as a failure by many, but almost 3 years later its still seen as the jewel in djis crown.

While professionals believe dji are pushing them towards Mavic 3 its also partly pros who wanted this themselves, they in their droves opted for M2P drone for both its quality ease of use and portability over The Much cumbersome Inspire , but 4800 won’t buy what a fully spec inspire pro system offers if you were to include 3 batteries and pro remote etc then with inspire you’re talking another 3k. The M3 is no an inspire 2 and to try comparing with price match is wrong.

I hope dji give us most of what you’re looking for but I don’t expect you will get everything you think you should get.
2021-11-20
Use props
fansacf88111
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2436893 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Difficult to believe there may even be a possibility of Waypoints not being implemented.
2021-11-20
Use props
The french globetrotter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4523671 ft
  • >>>
France

@DJI when do you add the FOOTPRINTS ?!
2021-11-20
Use props
Helios56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235417 ft
United States

I know that the Air 2S is the "
2021-11-20
Use props
Helios56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235417 ft
United States

I know that the Air 2S is the "cheaper" drone but $1500 for the drone with combo still ain't chump change to some of us. I don't know why WP aren't available to Air 2S as well??
2021-11-20
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

If waypoint is not added in the future this is my last drone from DJI.
2021-11-20
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ZeuS-FL Posted at 11-20 15:47
If waypoint is not added in the future this is my last drone from DJI.

+1 for waypoints, and overall FLY APP improvements so it's not so limitted or else the orange option will be my next. I love DJI products and never had a problem with them but I hate when they do things like this one, I'm OK waiting but please let us be reasurred waypoints will arrive, I really used that feature as many other users as well.
Coming from Mavic 2 fully loaded with extra accesories that I sold in favor of Mavic 3, now I wish I never sold it.
2021-11-20
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

FRCornelis Posted at 11-20 20:19
+1 for waypoints, and overall FLY APP improvements so it's not so limitted or else the orange option will be my next. I love DJI products and never had a problem with them but I hate when they do things like this one, I'm OK waiting but please let us be reasurred waypoints will arrive, I really used that feature as many other users as well.
Coming from Mavic 2 fully loaded with extra accesories that I sold in favor of Mavic 3, now I wish I never sold it.

there is no guarantee future autel drone will have missions (waypoints).  the last drone, the evo 2, has it but that's the equivalent of the m2p series (maybe).  new autel drones launching this year are rumored to not have missions; we don't know about evo 3.
2021-11-20
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 11-20 20:29
there is no guarantee future autel drone will have missions (waypoints).  the last drone, the evo 2, has it but that's the equivalent of the m2p series (maybe).  new autel drones launching this year are rumored to not have missions; we don't know about evo 3.

Agreed, no guaranties.
I am happy if FLY APP implements the M2 WP version, that will enough for what I need it for.
2021-11-20
Use props
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247438 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the Cine model on Amazon. Without the promise of an SDK so I can use AutoPilot and Litchi it is being returned. Waypoints are required for a lot of my jobs.
2021-11-20
Use props
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-16 11:26
I paid €400 more than I paid for M2 , and for this I got a 4/3 camera 30% longer battery life better Ocysync and I know there will be much more coming. I have yet to see any DJI drone fail to be the best drone in its class out there “Have You”. But I have been around for all releases and I do understand how they go. We don’t know when or what SDK they will release . But one thing is true Not many people used dji waypoints,  they’re thousands of videos posted on this forum you would find it very tight to find a single one using dji waypoints and there is a very good reason why,  they’re  just pretty much useless . I wouldn’t rule out an upgraded  Fly app coming in January and this may lend its self to open up more options for third parties.

Most people who post on YT are pretty much amateurs. People making real money don't have time to deal with YouTube. Instead they have customers paying real money.

2021-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans84e16a9b Posted at 11-20 21:54
Most people who post on YT are pretty much amateurs. People making real money don't have time to deal with YouTube. Instead they have customers paying real money.

So professional work is kept secret thats bonkers. Many professional photographers and videographers have platforms on YT, as well as some great amateurs.
2021-11-20
Use props
FRCornelis
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans84e16a9b Posted at 11-20 21:49
I purchased the Cine model on Amazon. Without the promise of an SDK so I can use AutoPilot and Litchi it is being returned. Waypoints are required for a lot of my jobs.

Same here. I really like the way Autel does it under
Missions, you can program your waypoints before the actual flight and then upload.  I guess as of right now EVO2 is the only option for waypoints.
2021-11-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

fans84e16a9b Posted at 11-20 21:49
I purchased the Cine model on Amazon. Without the promise of an SDK so I can use AutoPilot and Litchi it is being returned. Waypoints are required for a lot of my jobs.

As much as I want waypoints, I don't see myself returning the Mavic 3 if this feature does not come out. For once, I have found a drone that can do proper night shots without editing them, shoot good quality videos in normal mode with no editing and shoot high quality JPEG phots that do not require editing. Yes I love waypoints and would really want Dji to push out the SDK so that Litchi can develop it buy it is what it is. Drone is stable and reliable, has very good obstacle avoidance, fantastic flight time. I flew out 4km and turned off RC to test if the drone would do the RTH properly and it worked flawlessly. So all in all it is a good piece of equipment.
2021-11-21
Use props
fans84e16a9b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-20 22:55
So professional work is kept secret thats bonkers. Many professional photographers and videographers have platforms on YT, as well as some great amateurs.

In general, if a customer pays me for a job he/she would not be happy if I posted it on any public platform. The footage is for the customer's use only.

If you don't understand this then clearly you have not done much if any professional work.
2021-11-21
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

fans84e16a9b Posted at 11-21 23:00
In general, if a customer pays me for a job he/she would not be happy if I posted it on any public platform. The footage is for the customer's use only.

If you don't understand this then clearly you have not done much if any professional work.

So true...Also the contracts for commercials are made in such manner that I also will never post any from a client's work. But you need to work in this field in order to know it, the rest only believe that if you do not have 100 videos on YouTube with kitties flying and God knows what, you are a beginner ))
2021-11-23
Use props
fansc21125cf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 455463 ft
United States

Suren Posted at 11-12 00:43
I am sure that if the votes go in our favour and there are plenty of pilots on here that want this feature, as their customers Dji needs to add this on and cannot ignore us for a drone that's costs as much as this.

you shouldn't be so sure
2021-11-24
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

fansc21125cf Posted at 11-24 04:24
you shouldn't be so sure

Does it hurt to try? Manufactures need to listen to their customers and the more we hound them they are bound to listen. Failing to listen to their customers results in losing them to oppositions.
2021-11-24
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

On each group you see the same question: waypoints?
See on the Air 2 group, on the Air2s group and now on the Mavic 3

And the waypoints never came!
It is now a prerogative of the DJI Go app as long as it can be used with older drones.

2021-11-24
Use props
Sergey Astakhov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122723 ft
Russia

CGPhoto Posted at 11-17 14:02
One issue with using Litchi on the M2 is the that if you are in a area that requires clearance, that does not get passed from the aircraft to Litchi. So Litchi refuses to fly at locations even if I have clearance to fly. Just an an example, I have been hired to fly over airports all over California to do crack surveys of the tarmac. This creates a map of the airport that shows the location of every crack in the tarmac and serves as a map for servicing the cracks. I get clearance for the airspace, I get clearance from DJI and the airport is closed during my flight. I often have to fly it manually because Litchi refuses to fly in a closed  airspace.

I think mapping missions is too much for the fly app to handle. I would like to see a separate app like the pilot app be designed to handle flying pattern missions. There are enough people in the world doing this that it should to be done in house by DJI. DJI does a lot of aerial spraying drones and they need similar software. DJI needs to offer an integrated solution even if it is a separate app that cost a something.

After turning on the aircraft, you can first connect via DJI Go, download and activate flight permissions there, and then switch to Lithci - after that it should work fine. This worked for me in authorization zones.
2021-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules