1354 16 2021-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

How come my order was shipped 7 days ago and still is in limbo with no explanation . Can somebody explain instead of saying we are looking into it.....

ADDC6455-E7FA-4969-A84E-A5E7FCDB7E69.jpeg
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be noticed that we have forwarded your issue to our designated teams. We have confirmed with them and got back that your package is in customs clearance, waiting for release. Your understanding is much appreciated. Sorry for your long wait again.
2021-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-12 06:12
Hi, there. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be noticed that we have forwarded your issue to our designated teams. We have confirmed with them and got back that your package is in customs clearance, waiting for release. Your understanding is much appreciated. Sorry for your long wait again.

That is a lie, my shipment is not in customs. Please do not give out wrong information. I have already contacted DHL and they assure me package is “NOT IN CUSTOMS” why are dji being so dishonest.
So again I will ask where is my Package ? Why is it delayed ? I can post reply direct from DHL that will clearly show my order (Package) is not in Customs!!!! Let me know if you want me to post DHL correspondence.
2021-11-12
Use props
Captaindean
lvl.1

United States

i just ordered a Air 2s and its in limbo through DHL every time i have ordered something and its shipped through DHL and NOT UPS OR FEDEX it gets lost or delayed and i end up waiting weeks for something that should have taken days. DJI STOP USING DHL THEY ARE Incompetent. I ordered a new iphone it was shipped from China through FEDEX it arrived with in days  
2021-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Captaindean Posted at 11-12 10:19
i just ordered a Air 2s and its in limbo through DHL every time i have ordered something and its shipped through DHL and NOT UPS OR FEDEX it gets lost or delayed and i end up waiting weeks for something that should have taken days. DJI STOP USING DHL THEY ARE Incompetent. I ordered a new iphone it was shipped from China through FEDEX it arrived with in days

It seems dji are shipping in bulk these days its a cheap form of shipping with no obligation on courier companies to to set delivery time, so these shipments are left on the shelf in warehouses waiting until staff get a chance to put them in the system. Meanwhile we pay a premium for this shipping. B56AB5FA-4A7C-47E4-9587-F5EA40C52AB4.jpeg
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Captaindean Posted at 11-12 10:19

Hi Captaindean, I've checked your order, the tracking information has been updated. Please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-12 10:25
It seems dji are shipping in bulk these days its a cheap form of shipping with no obligation on courier companies to to set delivery time, so these shipments are left on the shelf in warehouses waiting until staff get a chance to put them in the system. Meanwhile we pay a premium for this shipping.[view_image]

Hi hallmark007, our logistics team has confirmed with DHL, your order has been arrived in Netherland and waiting for customs clearance release, please rest assured that we are following up on it and will keep you updated after the customs clearance released.
2021-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 23:54
Hi hallmark007, our logistics team has confirmed with DHL, your order has been arrived in Netherland and waiting for customs clearance release, please rest assured that we are following up on it and will keep you updated after the customs clearance released.

Having spoken to dhl again, they tell me that my package is not being checked in customs, but rather held because dji shipped in BBK bulk shipping with no commitment on dhl for a delivery date. This is a form of cheap delivery shipping with no guarantees as to when customer will receive their items. The tell me it could be 1 week 10 days or two to three weeks. I don’t think this is in anyway good enough when your customer is paying €4000 for his/her product.

I think its pointless in telling me dji are doing everything when dji can do and have done nothing about this problem.
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 03:41
Having spoken to dhl again, they tell me that my package is not being checked in customs, but rather held because dji shipped in BBK bulk shipping with no commitment on dhl for a delivery date. This is a form of cheap delivery shipping with no guarantees as to when customer will receive their items. The tell me it could be 1 week 10 days or two to three weeks. I don’t think this is in anyway good enough when your customer is paying €4000 for his/her product.

I think its pointless in telling me dji are doing everything when dji can do and have done nothing about this problem.

Hi Hallmark007, please accept my sincere apologies for the long waiting and the inconvenience of your purchase, I understand your feeling and if I am in your position, I will feel the same.
We confirmed the status with DHL, your package with a batch of shipments is now having customs clearance in NL, waiting for the release. We hope the shipping will be updated and packages will be delivered as soon as you do.
Your feedback about the shipping we used has been recorded and I will forward it to the corresponding department for their notices.
Sorry again for the waiting, I hope you will receive the package sortly.
2021-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-15 00:26
Hi Hallmark007, please accept my sincere apologies for the long waiting and the inconvenience of your purchase, I understand your feeling and if I am in your position, I will feel the same.
We confirmed the status with DHL, your package with a batch of shipments is now having customs clearance in NL, waiting for the release. We hope the shipping will be updated and packages will be delivered as soon as you do.
Your feedback about the shipping we used has been recorded and I will forward it to the corresponding department for their notices.

There has been no tracking on this package, you say its in customs, there must be a reason its in customs. When contacted dhl have told me its not in customs its a BBK meaning bulk package which they offer no commitment as to date of delivery. For dji they should explain to customers that they can no longer give them a delivery date. I’m not sure that a simple sorry but you have to wait is good enough here.
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-15 01:17
There has been no tracking on this package, you say its in customs, there must be a reason its in customs. When contacted dhl have told me its not in customs its a BBK meaning bulk package which they offer no commitment as to date of delivery. For dji they should explain to customers that they can no longer give them a delivery date. I’m not sure that a simple sorry but you have to wait is good enough here.

Hi hallmark007, the DHL tracking information has been updated today, the parcel has Arrived at DHL Sort Facility SHANNON - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-15 23:29
Hi hallmark007, the DHL tracking information has been updated today, the parcel has Arrived at DHL Sort Facility SHANNON - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF. Hope you will receive it soon.

Cheers thank you.
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-11-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-16 02:34
You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Hi Natalia I received my Combo and Pro remote, thank you for your help. Upon checking Remote I see no spare sticks “is this correct” old SC you always received 1 spare pair. This remote is €1200 seems strange no spares.
I have checked twice and they’re not there.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-17 02:00
Hi Natalia I received my Combo and Pro remote, thank you for your help. Upon checking Remote I see no spare sticks “is this correct” old SC you always received 1 spare pair. This remote is €1200 seems strange no spares.
I have checked twice and they’re not there.

Hi Hallmark007, sorry that RC Pro controller does not include a spare of sticks. Your feedback will be noted. If there is a need for the sticks at any time, please let me know, I will try my best to help.
2021-11-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 03:51
Hi Hallmark007, sorry that RC Pro controller does not include a spare of sticks. Your feedback will be noted. If there is a need for the sticks at any time, please let me know, I will try my best to help.

Thank you, strange that something that costs so much doesn’t need spares yet the standard control comes with spares. Ok i can stop looking now,
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hallmark007 Posted at 11-17 04:25
Thank you, strange that something that costs so much doesn’t need spares yet the standard control comes with spares. Ok i can stop looking now,

Sorry again for this and thank you for your understanding. Should you have any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2021-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules