Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63b27dfa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4035026 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I've just activated my M300 Matrice and can't seem to find how or where I turn the Airsense on?

Is it on all the time as I can't see the plane icon on the remote screen?

Thanks in advance.

2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, the Airsense (ADS-B) feature does not support turning on and off manually, it stays on by default while the GPS signal is decent. It will be turned off while the GPS signal is weak but will turn back on automatically. Hope this is informative for you.
2021-12-1
Use props
Timotheous
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-12-1 04:34
Hello there, the Airsense (ADS-B) feature does not support turning on and off manually, it stays on by default while the GPS signal is decent. It will be turned off while the GPS signal is weak but will turn back on automatically. Hope this is informative for you.

I've noticed that airsense is not functioning on my M300 on recent flights.  Is there an issue since the latest firmware updates?  It used to work fine but now I am not getting any indication of aircraft in the area.  
2022-4-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Timotheous Posted at 4-13 08:58
I've noticed that airsense is not functioning on my M300 on recent flights.  Is there an issue since the latest firmware updates?  It used to work fine but now I am not getting any indication of aircraft in the area.

Hi there, just for your information, in firmware after v03.00.01.01 (released on Oct. 13, 2021), DJI AirSense warning strategy had been adjusted to reduce the probability of false alarms according to UAV flight
characteristics. Optimized DJI Airsense alert interaction in DJI Pilot and added AR projection display in
live view to improve flight safety.
May I know which firmware you are using prior to your noticing this case? I would love to confirm if the firmware is related. You may check all firmware notice at https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... tes_en_20220314.pdf
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules