Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cannot use iPad Pro 2021 as device?
233 8 2021-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TUthlhu6bHpA
lvl.1
United States

When will I be able to use my 2021 iPad Pro as my device with the DJI mini 2 controller?
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Our engineers are doing their best for the latest mobile devices to be compatible with our current products. For now, kindly please refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices for the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Fly app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-11-13
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Flight distance : 138481 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 00:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Our engineers are doing their best for the latest mobile devices to be compatible with our current products. For now, kindly please refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices for the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Fly app. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Don't you get it?  Saying "For now, kindly please refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices for the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Fly app" only angers people more!  
Do you really think someone that's spent the money on a 2021 iPad Pro is going to just hop on down to the store and get one of your EVER changing compatible devices.
So SICK AND TIRED of these template Mod BS replies!  Just don't say anything at all!  As you are all USELESS!
2021-11-13
Use props
CallMeAlan
Captain
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mhinc Posted at 11-13 03:40
Don't you get it?  Saying "For now, kindly please refer to the link below for the list of compatible devices for the DJI Mini 2 and DJI Fly app" only angers people more!  
Do you really think someone that's spent the money on a 2021 iPad Pro is going to just hop on down to the store and get one of your EVER changing compatible devices.
So SICK AND TIRED of these template Mod BS replies!  Just don't say anything at all!  As you are all USELESS!

You seem to be in a bad mood??
2021-11-13
Use props
hunterws
Second Officer
Flight distance : 378278 ft
United States

CallMeAlan Posted at 11-13 07:35

His mood is justified by poor product development.
Any other electronics that offer an app, are compatible, why not someone as big as DJI?
Processor blah blah blah, others can do it, DJI fails.
2021-11-13
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Canada

CallMeAlan Posted at 11-13 07:35

If you want to call copy and paste template replies and a S$&T show for customer service and PI$$ poordevelopment when people spend thousands, a BAD MOOD, then sure.  Let's call it that.
2021-11-13
Use props
Mhinc
First Officer
Canada

hunterws Posted at 11-13 07:57
His mood is justified by poor product development.
Any other electronics that offer an app, are compatible, why not someone as big as DJI?
Processor blah blah blah, others can do it, DJI fails.

My guess is DJI has their hands in the pot with certain phone and table developers forcing their users to buy ARM64 devices that only they support.  The way they push that bloody list is worse than a crack dealer offering the first hit for free.
2021-11-13
Use props
fansc69cf4b0
lvl.1
United States

I also have an iPad Pro 11" that will not connect.  Works fine with my iPhone and son's iPad, just not a Pro.  DJI support said just wait for a firmware fix.  Yes, it is frustrating.  
2021-12-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 1456880 ft
United Kingdom

You've all been with DJI long enough now to know how they operate yet you still buy their products so they must be doing something right at least?
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules