help with osmo
444 2 2021-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JesseColter
lvl.1
United States

I have a Galaxy Note 9 and just got an Osmo Mobile 3.  I cannot get the phone balanced for the life of me, and I thought you just had to get it close, isn't the Osmo supposed to move on its own?  Isn't it supposed to move a little when you turn it on?  It doesn't do the landscape-portrait rotate thing, or ever move on its own.  All I can get it to do is zoom.  Isn't one of the buttons supposed to be the shutter?  The app is loaded, the firmware has been updated, am I missing something?

2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to rebalance your mobile device on to your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and kindly please follow the tutorial steps on the link below to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2021-11-12
Use props
JesseColter
lvl.1
United States

I am not sure this unit is working because it doesn't ever move on its own.  I can get it sortof balanced but the phone always falls on its face, nothing like that video.  At what point is the motor supposed to move or is this thing supposed to rotate or do any movement of its own?  Maybe it doesn't work.
2021-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules