Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Air 2 cannot connect anymore
963 3 2021-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BelieveYouMe
lvl.1
United States

Suddenly after the latest firmware update my remote does not connect to the phone app anymore or to the aircraft.

I flew my Air2 last time 4 days ago and it was fine. I have researched and there are so many different sceranios out there. So I just want to know if someone can help me troubleshot.

Here is what I have:Air2 is powered on...back leds both blink rapidly yellow (i have read that means lost connection with remote?) that is until i turn power on the remote...

when I do that leds stop blinking rapidly yellow and go back to normal slow green blink...aircraft seems to connect with the remote?

now when I connect my phone to the remote cable before the firmware update the DJI app used to come up automatically but now it does not...nothing happens besides controller starts charging my phone...

when i manually start the DJI Go app there is no connection with the aircraft

I tap on the connect to aircraft and it stops a the last step where the "connect to the aircraft" link is greyed out

I went in under the camera mode and checked under about and there is no information about the remote version (NA) and aircraft version (NA)

So it seems like i cannot establish a connection between my phone and the remote while maybe the remote is connected to the Air2?

I went into the DJI assistant and reinstalled the firmware (Refresh) everything seems to be ok.
Tried pairing the remote to the aircraft again and it seems like they are.

Uninstalled and reinsalled DJI Go on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S20fe)

What else can I do to get the connection back between my phone and the remote?
Like i said it was working fine until the last firmware update? could that have caused the issue? can I revert back?

Please advise thank you!

2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to inform you that Mavic Air 2 is used with DJI Fly App. Please download it and try to connect again. If the problem persists, please contact us. Hope this helps.
2021-11-13
Use props
BelieveYouMe
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 17:58
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to inform you that Mavic Air 2 is used with DJI Fly App. Please download it and try to connect again. If the problem persists, please contact us. Hope this helps.

Thank you for solving it...here is what happened...I used to fly the Spark and was using the DJI Go app then few days ago decided to do some cleaning on my phone and evidently removed the wrong DJI app...I removed the DJI Fly app and kept the DJI Go...i just re-installed and everything works fine!
Posting this in case someone else may have done the same dumb move ahahahah
Thank you @DJI Gamora!
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BelieveYouMe Posted at 11-14 09:01
Thank you for solving it...here is what happened...I used to fly the Spark and was using the DJI Go app then few days ago decided to do some cleaning on my phone and evidently removed the wrong DJI app...I removed the DJI Fly app and kept the DJI Go...i just re-installed and everything works fine!
Posting this in case someone else may have done the same dumb move ahahahah
Thank you @DJI Gamora!

Appreciate your update and positive feedback, we are pleased to hear everything turns out to be great, enjoy it and hope you have a good time on flying~
2021-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules