ISO set to 'A'uto? in Pro cam mode - v1.5.0, Mini 2
632 8 2021-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedEyz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1355 ft
Canada

so this was never a problem before. i finally got 1.5.0 up and running on my Pixel 2 XL, but in Pro cam mode the ISO seems to be in auto mode, and when i tap it it shows 100 and 200 but they're greyed out. what's going on?? can anyone help me please change it back? i've looked through all the settings and really just can't see how the heck this happened?
2021-11-13
Use props
RedEyz
lvl.1
Canada

here is a screen grab of the issue. i have emailed support, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

so odd.
2021-11-14
Use props
RedEyz
lvl.1
Canada

https://youtu.be/YreOZFSPM-Y
2021-11-14
Use props
gokufly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157057 ft
United States

RedEyz Posted at 11-14 04:57
https://youtu.be/YreOZFSPM-Y

I experienced something similar yesterday.  I was in pro mode and noticed that there was a little 'A' next to my ISO (100).  Just like it shows when you have white balance set to auto. I didn't think there was an auto option for ISO in pro mode, and when I tapped the ISO, didn't see one.  So I re-selected 100, and exited the slider, and  the 'A' was gone.  The other thing that was weird was while the 'A' was there, my exposure did appear to be reacting as though it was in some sort of auto mode and was adjusting/balancing as I pointed the camera at light/dark areas in the scene.  I did not experience any greyed out values (100-200) like you did, however.  I've been searching all morning online to figure it out, but other than you, have seen no other mention of an 'A' next to ISO in pro mode.  Let me know if you have figured anything out since your original post, I'm very curious as to what's going on.
2021-12-2
Use props
RedEyz
lvl.1
Canada

gokufly Posted at 12-2 13:27
I experienced something similar yesterday.  I was in pro mode and noticed that there was a little 'A' next to my ISO (100).  Just like it shows when you have white balance set to auto. I didn't think there was an auto option for ISO in pro mode, and when I tapped the ISO, didn't see one.  So I re-selected 100, and exited the slider, and  the 'A' was gone.  The other thing that was weird was while the 'A' was there, my exposure did appear to be reacting as though it was in some sort of auto mode and was adjusting/balancing as I pointed the camera at light/dark areas in the scene.  I did not experience any greyed out values (100-200) like you did, however.  I've been searching all morning online to figure it out, but other than you, have seen no other mention of an 'A' next to ISO in pro mode.  Let me know if you have figured anything out since your original post, I'm very curious as to what's going on.

they assured me it would be solved in the next update. i'm not holding my breath.
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_WHLoocqfhLj5
New

Brazil

Im experience the same here. In a mini 1 and  a air 2. Pictures and movies on PRO mode are totally black. Exposure and iso not working. Also I cannot chose to charge or not the cellphone by the control. It's driving g me crazy this pro mode thing. Pictures  on auto mode are OK. On PRO mode they are black.
2021-12-4
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Easy Fix! Go to the three dots on the top right corner, camera tab, scroll all the way down and click Reset Camera Settings.
NOTE: This will also reset your video and photo resolution settings, so if you used RAW for photos, make sure you select that, together with aspect ratio.
2021-12-15
Use props
RedEyz
lvl.1
Canada

Yaros1 Posted at 12-15 01:09
Easy Fix! Go to the three dots on the top right corner, camera tab, scroll all the way down and click Reset Camera Settings.
NOTE: This will also reset your video and photo resolution settings, so if you used RAW for photos, make sure you select that, together with aspect ratio.

wow. someone came thru with the fix.

i reset it several times before to no avail. is this due to the software updating? how did it get into Auto mode anyhow?
2021-12-15
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

RedEyz Posted at 12-15 02:11
wow. someone came thru with the fix.

i reset it several times before to no avail. is this due to the software updating? how did it get into Auto mode anyhow?

I don't really know. I just was taping on the screen randomly got it, super weird. Then I tried a lot of combinations to deactivate it but didn't succeed.
And then I thought about resetting camera parameters and it fixed it!
2021-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules