Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

I'm just putting it out there that I hope the RC Pro Comtroller will be compatible with the Air 2s.
Since the Air 2s uses the OC3 transmission standard, I hoping I it is at least back compatible.

The controller looks impressive! I'm come around to the opinion that this would be less distracting that using your phone.
Also coming from then MP1 to the Air 2s, I miss the extra dial and rear buttons.

Have a look at this unboxing video also

2021-11-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Said it will support other drones in time,  but they didnt tell us yet which ones.
2021-11-14
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-14 01:24
DJI Said it will support other drones in time,  but they didnt tell us yet which ones.

Hopefully they do before Christmas!
I wish to treat myself this year (key word is “wish” lol)
2021-11-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mini-G Posted at 11-16 00:42
Hopefully they do before Christmas!
I wish to treat myself this year (key word is “wish” lol)

I highly doubt that will happen this year,  sadly.
2021-11-16
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-16 01:00
I highly doubt that will happen this year,  sadly.

I hate to agree!
2021-11-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know,  sad isnt it.
2021-11-17
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 500449 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
Response i received today from DJI ref compatibility. What i can't figure out is the hardware upgrade when the AIR 2S is already Occusync  3

Casey (Support)
2021年11月17日 GMT+815:00
Dear Craig,

Thank you for your update.

We completely understood your feelings, and we understood your request for compatibility for the RC Pro and Air 2s. Please rest assured that we have feedback your request to our engineers to achieve it. Meanwhile, since the O3 image transmission system involves hardware upgrades and cannot be upgraded firmware only, with this, it will take a lot of time, so please extend your patience. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write us and express your grievances on how our products and services do not meet up your expectations. I want you to know that your complaint and feedback will give us the chance to resolve the problem and assist us in making our services better.

Your understanding and cooperation will be highly appreciated!

Thanks for choosing DJI. Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. Stay Safe!
Best regards,
Casey
DJI Customer Support
YouTube: http://s.dji.com/DJI-Tutorials

2021-11-17
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

diamondmine Posted at 11-17 09:52
Hi,
Response i received today from DJI ref compatibility. What i can't figure out is the hardware upgrade when the AIR 2S is already Occusync  3

Hi I agree with you, especially considering it is already using the O3 transmission standard.

Also, there is the fact that the Mavic 3 is compatible with the Air 2s remote controller model.
2021-11-19
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

B&H photo & video are now selling the AIR 2S combo with the new RC Pro for $1749 DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone with RC Pro CP.MA.00000369.02 (bhphotovideo.com) & there is also a YouTube video where someone has purchased from Beijing showing the AIR 2S flown with the RC Pro.
Contacted DJI support last night & they are denying & state that the RC Pro is ONLY compatible with Mavic 3. Someone is lying!!!
2021-12-6
Use props
UAV-KMP
lvl.2
United States

diamondmine Posted at 12-6 21:03
B&H photo & video are now selling the AIR 2S combo with the new RC Pro for $1749 DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone with RC Pro CP.MA.00000369.02 (bhphotovideo.com) & there is also a YouTube video DJI RC Pro Working with DJI Air 2S!? | Combo Package Purchased! - YouTube where someone has purchased from Beijing showing the AIR 2S flown with the RC Pro.
Contacted DJI support last night & they are denying & state that the RC Pro is ONLY compatible with Mavic 3. Someone is lying!!!

'tis the season, maybe something magical is about to happen ...
2021-12-8
Use props
diamondmine
lvl.3
United Kingdom

UAV-KMP Posted at 12-8 06:29
'tis the season, maybe something magical is about to happen ...

More topic info here - New RC Pro Firmware Released (11/05/2021). Also this info Air 2S Fly More bundle being sold with the RC PRO? | DJI Mavic Drone Forum (mavicpilots.com)
2021-12-8
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

This video was also recently posted on YouTube.

There is also a listing of this bundle from B&H
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1676542-REG/dji_cp_ma_00000369_02_air_2s_fly_more.html

This is an awesome price! I wish they had this at launch!

4D92711E-DCD2-436C-881D-58241CBC446B.jpeg
2021-12-20
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hi anyone heard any new developments on this?
Just before Christmas, I was going to purchase an RC Pro. However, I was strongly advised by a DJI sales staff that I should wait till the official firmware update was released to support the Air 2s.

Still waiting
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules