2681 65 2021-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

So here it goes.. long time DJI drone pilot going way back to the Phantom 1 and I have bought pretty much every drone since then.  I have seen them grow from a small company to a drone company with sofistcated hardward and software.  My current fleet is the Mavic 2, Inspire 2 and Mavic 3.  However to my shock with such a beautiful aircraft we are forced to use the DJI Fly app
For those of you that have used the DJI GO , DJI GO 4 you know its much much easier to manage settings for the drone and specifically camera settings for video and photos.  My first launch with the M3/DJI Fly I was struggling to turn off all the auto stuff, make adjusments easily and so on, its such a pain and eveyrthing is so freaking small to see/touch even with my iPhone 13 Max Pro.  I realize that the DJI Fly app was made for the much smaller drones and entry level people but I believe the M3 isnt entry level and we are being limited buy the UI which is made for anyone new to fly on auto.  Yes you can adjust things but as stated above you have to click on iso change, click on shutter to change, click on white balance.. bascially every freaking little bit of text on the bottom right of the screen is clickable and you have to make your adjustments there.. In DJI Go 4, click the settings when in photo mode, you get a nice UI which you can quickly change ios, shutter speed, flocal lenth in one screen.  

This was so much better.

dji4.jpg

For those of you that have only flown with the DJI Fly app here is a screenshot of quick settings you can make buy simpily tapping on the settings icon under the red record button.  All in one area.. I think we have such an amazing new drone and tech in the M3 why tant it with a horrible UI thats made for beginner.. :/

Thoughts? Sorry just a rant..
2021-11-13
Use props
Mafia16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
United States

I hope dji address amd fix the DJI fly app or add it to the dji go 4, i work with drones i dji fly is for entry level mavic mini etc.
2021-11-13
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mafia16 Posted at 11-13 16:53
I hope dji address amd fix the DJI fly app or add it to the dji go 4, i work with drones i dji fly is for entry level mavic mini etc.

yea man.. if you havent used DJI GO 4 the ability to change camera settings for photos and video are so great and easy.. its such a pain to do it in FLY when your using manual. No wonder they gave the M3 more flight time because your spending 4 minutes trying to dial in your camera settings..
2021-11-13
Use props
FRCornelis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1252884 ft
  • >>>
United States

I couldn't agree with you more. Coming from GO 4, first time with FLY APP. I get it, DJI tries to make it less cumbersome, however, it's hard to read telemetry as you stated, too small and blended characters with FPV image is terrible, no longer we have the LCD on the controller with all the telemety makes it even worse.
If DJI wants to have a new universal app with the FLY APP and dich GO 4...  great, but at least make an option available, a BASIC / ADVANCED toggle in settings or something available for the Mavic 3 where we can get all the additional features.
The FN button needs more options to pick, like a shortcut to the battery screen where you can check cell volts (no longer an option to display it on the main screen)

Is there a way to adjust when RTH, CRITICAL LANDING is triggered like you can in GO 4? I couldn't figure it out. No battery percentage either? Don't get me started with lack of wayponts.
But yes, the interface is hard to read, the attitude thing is less functional than the one on GO 4.

PLEASE DJI, work this out, give us a true functional FLY APP for your Mavic 3 users.
2021-11-13
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

And no control of expo and sensitivity on the FLY app
2021-11-13
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a feeling that DJI simply rushed M3 to market to beat the competition. They were not ready with firmware or software, so they just decided to wing it. Hopefully, they will make it all working come January, or some time later. I kinda doubt they planned to release a $3K..$5k drone with an abysmal innards and leave it in that state. That would be a sure death of the company.
2021-11-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I much prefer Go4, much easier to navigate and use with more features than the Fly app. I have been using fly app for a while but I personally hate it.
2021-11-13
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Wow, didn't know about this. DJI needs to be careful right now as many people are holding back to see what the Autel Evo 3 will deliver, things like this can make the decision.
2021-11-13
Use props
christangey
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Gateway Posted at 11-13 16:56
yea man.. if you havent used DJI GO 4 the ability to change camera settings for photos and video are so great and easy.. its such a pain to do it in FLY when your using manual. No wonder they gave the M3 more flight time because your spending 4 minutes trying to dial in your camera settings..

You mean there is no settings memory from last use?!
2021-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I’m not sure I agree with this. Having used both go4 and fly I believe its just a matter of getting used to the different apps. Yes a couple of bits important ones still missing on fly, hoping these arrive soon. But for photography fly app is so much cleaner than go app no ridiculous bars top and bottom of screen blocking what you are shooting. No more ridiculous trudging through 3 pages of menu to find what you’re looking for. If I want to change to pano its on my front screen in fact 90% of what I need is on the front screen.

But like others I thought fly was useless and it didn’t come easy, but now using both I would much prefer where dji are going with this app, its hugely in favour of photography video users.
You do not need to touch the screen except when you need something, so surely its a lot better NOT to have to troll through more pages to change aperture or to go through two menus to get to POI or AT or panoramas.

You just need to give it time , I would much prefer my P4P to use fly app than go4. The photo you just put up similar can be posted in fly app, one click and you can change many things.

I’m a great believer in making things simple and apart from 1/2 settings fly app is much cleaner faster and easier to use. But for those changing over and so used to go4 that takes time and we all know change doesn’t come easy.
2021-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Monkey007 Posted at 11-13 20:13
And no control of expo and sensitivity on the FLY app

I think with this control if and when it comes, fly app is far superior to go4 app, I find it hard to believe so many photographers want such a cluttered screen and are much happier trolling through menus to find what they are looking for.
2021-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It still boggling that they can release this without basic camera settings like sharpness and contrast.
2021-11-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

christangey Posted at 11-13 23:32
Wow, didn't know about this. DJI needs to be careful right now as many people are holding back to see what the Autel Evo 3 will deliver, things like this can make the decision.

Very true statement.    
2021-11-14
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The issue here is that the DJI Go 4 app is 32 bit and has been tweaked too many times.

The Fly app was introduced as 64 bit hardware support only and is a much cleaner software construction for future enhancement. DJI had to do this to keep being able to add more complex features for newer drones.

This is also the real reason why DJI is not supporting the original SmartController with the M3. It is at its limit of power performance. The M3 is actually O2 as the controller for both Audio and Video is O2, its in the details spec on the DJI website. The same as the Air2s that's also touted as O3.

The fly app will eventually outpace the Go 4 app over time.

I also have all DJI drones since Phantom 2.

Have 16 DJI drones in my collection.

2021-11-14
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 11-14 01:26
It still boggling that they can release this without basic camera settings like sharpness and contrast.

Yeah, it's the Picture Styles feature that's completely missing isn't it? That's surely got to be going into Fly.

I can understand DJI wanting to grandfather the older apps, there will be a load of technical debt in the old code bases that they can avoid by just using the newer app. On the flipside it does mean that they need to phase in features from the old apps, especially ones that are fundamental to serious use.

I suspect they know that, but are unwilling to commit openly to a timeline at this point. Maybe once they've got the Jan update sorted they'll be more forthcoming. Have to say, I'm in no hurry to put my money down yet, and I don't think I'm an outlier.
2021-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

bjr981s Posted at 11-14 06:12
The issue here is that the DJI Go 4 app is 32 bit and has been tweaked too many times.

The Fly app was introduced as 64 bit hardware support only and is a much cleaner software construction for future enhancement. DJI had to do this to keep being able to add more complex features for newer drones.

I fully agree, reason for fly is 64 bit and since its inception it has improved greatly, couple of things missing but I think the M3 will help push these forward.
One thing M3 uses O3+ video transmission and its in the Specs.
2021-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bjr981s Posted at 11-14 06:12

The Fly app was introduced as 64 bit hardware support only and is a much cleaner software construction for future enhancement. DJI had to do this to keep being able to add more complex features for newer drones.

The Go4 app on IOS is not 32bit.   IOS 15 will not run 32 bit apps any more.   They forced us to upgrade the apps a while back.
2021-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicodema Posted at 11-14 06:16
Yeah, it's the Picture Styles feature that's completely missing isn't it? That's surely got to be going into Fly.

I can understand DJI wanting to grandfather the older apps, there will be a load of technical debt in the old code bases that they can avoid by just using the newer app. On the flipside it does mean that they need to phase in features from the old apps, especially ones that are fundamental to serious use.

Personally I think they are trying to delivery a simpler solution to get more people flying,   and of course less features are cheaper as theres less dev time and less maintanence.
2021-11-14
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

You could be right. I guess we'll see in a few months. Heh, feature sweepstakes...
2021-11-14
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI needs to make the DJI fly app more Professional app.  It has something to do with the RC that's one of the reason, it is just more updated transmission.  If not I am ok with it also, it will grow on us and it is going to have to do.
2021-11-14
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 07:02
I fully agree, reason for fly is 64 bit and since its inception it has improved greatly, couple of things missing but I think the M3 will help push these forward.
One thing M3 uses O3+ video transmission and its in the Specs.

Yes its says the video is O3 but the video and control system i.e. the remote only supports O2.

The O3 features are carried over an O2 transmission system.  

The video and control telemetry etc is TX and RX with the controller.

So what is O3, AFAI can work out. Its the additional features that exist on the Fly app.

There is no Hardware upgrade required for O2 to O3 (hence the SmartController support for the Air 2s) Air 2S is also specified as O3.

The only real O3 Video hardware relates to the DJI FPV drone and Goggles that uses a low latency video transmission system O3 transmission system. Why the FPV system is totally incompatible with the other O3 systems.

The additional range advertised for O3 was also introduced in O2 as a FW upgrade.

The "O" designations are quite confusing and more related to coordinated Drone / App functionality rather than a communications system.

O2 could talk to O1. DJI released FW updates for the DJI white googles (Mavic Pro) to work with the Mavic 2. O3 could talk to the O2 system for the Air 2 and Air 2s for the SmartController.

So its my conclusion that there used to be LIghtBridge then Occusync transmission systems. The numerical distinction O2 , 03 etc is just carried functionality over that system. except for the O3 for the DJI FPV drone system.

I suspect that DJI is using these designations as a marketing differentiation mechanism to add or remove functionality for product differentiation. And to quiet the owners from asking why features can not be provided for older drones.

i don't think that we will ever find out one way or the other officially. But it is my working hypothesis that fits all the existing cases.

Cheers

2021-11-14
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 01:04
I’m not sure I agree with this. Having used both go4 and fly I believe its just a matter of getting used to the different apps. Yes a couple of bits important ones still missing on fly, hoping these arrive soon. But for photography fly app is so much cleaner than go app no ridiculous bars top and bottom of screen blocking what you are shooting. No more ridiculous trudging through 3 pages of menu to find what you’re looking for. If I want to change to pano its on my front screen in fact 90% of what I need is on the front screen.

But like others I thought fly was useless and it didn’t come easy, but now using both I would much prefer where dji are going with this app, its hugely in favour of photography video users.

Note: This is my rant about camera settings, dont get me started on missing features (I'm glad I kept my M2)
I think you may be missing the point a tiny bit.  I see you have flown drones for a long time and used probably dji go, dji go 4, and now fly.  

My main issue at the moment (and its not a new app to me I used it for training for my buddy on his mini 2).

So for me it's all about a good ui thats optimized for the *task* at hand.

Number of Taps:
The number of taps to set ISO, Shutter speed, aperture, white balance, EV is crazy.  

For each setting you have to tap on the text, lets say ISO.. make your adjustment, then tap on shutter speed make your adjustment.. so on and so on, and if you need to change something because your shutter speed changed a value and made it to bright or what have you you need to go into what ever function tap in and change them, then go back and forth.

HOW can this be better than tapping one big icon that looks like the universal settings icon for any app and have your Manual - Aperture priority, Shutter priority or Manual mode options and right under neath the ability to slide your ISO, Aperture , Shutter and EV all in one dialog?

Buttons way to small for taps/readablity:
I should mention the buttons are not very responsive at times and if you have bigger American fingers you could be having an issue of fat fingers where things just dont trigger unless you tap them 3-4 times to activate.  DJI did this with the DJI Go and eventually went to bigger icons to easier tap for DJI GO 4.

Testing on iPhone 13 Max Pro.. would love to connect my new iPad Mini which would properly help with tap inputs and readability.

DONT get me wrong, FLY is great for beginners that never go out of auto mode, but those of use using the M3 its not a beginner drone to play with and we all probably went first, hmm where do you switch to manual mode   

Cheesy Video Demonstration:
While not very scientific and I couldnt show the taps made it gives people and idea that one click on the settings icon opens up the marjority of settings you want to change all in on box, while the FLY app you have to tap into each settings to do this and again tapping doesnt register some times.

2021-11-14
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 11-14 09:22
The Go4 app on IOS is not 32bit.   IOS 15 will not run 32 bit apps any more.   They forced us to upgrade the apps a while back.

I suspect its the same app and source code as the 32 bit version but just compiled to 64 bit code.

For Android it still runs on 32 bit platforms. e.g. CrystalSky.

2021-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

bjr981s Posted at 11-14 11:24
Yes its says the video is O3 but the video and control system i.e. the remote only supports O2.

The O3 features are carried over an O2 transmission system.  

I understand this and yes old SC should be still usable with M3, thats just dji trying to get more sales of New pro controller. I think everyone is aware of this. I was just saying that M3 is O3+ .
2021-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Gateway Posted at 11-14 11:28
Note: This is my rant about camera settings, dont get me started on missing features (I'm glad I kept my M2)
I think you may be missing the point a tiny bit.  I see you have flown drones for a long time and used probably dji go, dji go 4, and now fly.  

I think if your complaining about over exposing something and having to continually over and back on aperture iso and shutter you just need to look at that screen and you will see its almost impossible to get correct exposure over the whole screen if 50% of it is blacked out. If an EVF was blacked out on a Camera photographers would be tearing their hair out, and saying that we should be able to set correct exposure only seeing half the screen is not right. And further in order to take that chance you will have to frame up exactly your shot before your settings, meaning after setting you won’t be able to move position of the drone and you should know that with drones light can change super fast.
I come at this from purely photography position, I will always try avoid cropping in post so want to be sure what’s in my frame and this is impossible with go4, I believe that most photographers would prefer to look at their scene when changing settings, this is impossible with Go4, but amazingly simple with fly. Almost all landscape photographers will tell you time is “not” important when shooting landscapes taking your time will always get better results. I’m not sure about finger size my fingers are not American but they are human ;+) and I find the same problems using Fly as I did with Go4. 90% of the time I use iso 100 in my settings so really I’m manual I’m changing 2 settings and if this is the crux then 100% Fly is better for photographers its faster much less menus for using features much less menus using aircraft settings and I’m convinced that if anyone spends 1 month using Fly without changing between Go4 and Fly they will have no problems navigating or using the much simplified telemetry.

If people searched App Store for fly or go4 they will find that Go4 has a worse rating as an app than Fly. I’m not sure what people compare them to but as far as drones go both of them are the best out there.

With Cameras many changing will complain bitterly about how menus they are not used to “suck” this is just a case of “Its better the Devil you know” or "Familiarity breeds Contempt "
2021-11-14
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 12:03
I think if your complaining about over exposing something and having to continually over and back on aperture iso and shutter you just need to look at that screen and you will see its almost impossible to get correct exposure over the whole screen if 50% of it is blacked out. If an EVF was blacked out on a Camera photographers would be tearing their hair out, and saying that we should be able to set correct exposure only seeing half the screen is not right. And further in order to take that chance you will have to frame up exactly your shot before your settings, meaning after setting you won’t be able to move position of the drone and you should know that with drones light can change super fast.
I come at this from purely photography position, I will always try avoid cropping in post so want to be sure what’s in my frame and this is impossible with go4, I believe that most photographers would prefer to look at their scene when changing settings, this is impossible with Go4, but amazingly simple with fly. Almost all landscape photographers will tell you time is “not” important when shooting landscapes taking your time will always get better results. I’m not sure about finger size my fingers are not American but they are human ;+) and I find the same problems using Fly as I did with Go4. 90% of the time I use iso 100 in my settings so really I’m manual I’m changing 2 settings and if this is the crux then 100% Fly is better for photographers its faster much less menus for using features much less menus using aircraft settings and I’m convinced that if anyone spends 1 month using Fly without changing between Go4 and Fly they will have no problems navigating or using the much simplified telemetry.

I don’t disagree with you on your points and I’m usually flying my M2 with my IPad.  As far as the blocking of the screen you will notice in my video that I also use the histogram as a Indicator on my exposure.

I’m just posting my thoughts and feedback is welcome.. we have come along way from the days when we had to attach a GoPro on our phantom 1’s I just think camera settings could be easier to adjust.
2021-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Gateway Posted at 11-14 12:23
I don’t disagree with you on your points and I’m usually flying my M2 with my IPad.  As far as the blocking of the screen you will notice in my video that I also use the histogram as a Indicator on my exposure.

I’m just posting my thoughts and feedback is welcome.. we have come along way from the days when we had to attach a GoPro on our phantom 1’s I just think camera settings could be easier to adjust.

Maybe chat in 3 months and hopefully dji will help me out by improving fly while putting go4 out to grass , Cheers ;+)
2021-11-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

With the fly app, you just touch the parameter in the bottom right of the screen. No need for a whole dropdown menu. Learn to use it.
2021-11-14
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-14 13:07
With the fly app, you just touch the parameter in the bottom right of the screen. No need for a whole dropdown menu. Learn to use it.

Duh.. You think I don't realize that.. did you even read my post which is my opinion and feedback.
2021-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bjr981s Posted at 11-14 11:29
I suspect its the same app and source code as the 32 bit version but just compiled to 64 bit code.

For Android it still runs on 32 bit platforms. e.g. CrystalSky.

Xcode will help with the migration to 64Bit. For my apps it did most of the work.  But once that’s done there’s nothing to stop you updating it  for new features.
2021-11-14
Use props
itsdavesdrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I wouldn't count on them changing the DJI Fly app much from what it is now. I have used it since they launched it with the Mavic Mini. They have changed a few things and added a few things but things like contrast and sharpness we have been asking for since it was launched and it never came. They added white balance after we kept complaining about having no control over that.
2021-11-14
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am also using both Fly and Go and am very nervous that the Fly app will not give us the controls for the M3 that the Go app gave us for the M2. Right now I see nothing remotely like those in the Fly app. I hope they add them. I was planing to sell my M2p to help pay the difference in the M3 price over what was expected. I have decided to not do that for a while.
2021-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-14 20:50
I am also using both Fly and Go and am very nervous that the Fly app will not give us the controls for the M3 that the Go app gave us for the M2. Right now I see nothing remotely like those in the Fly app. I hope they add them. I was planing to sell my M2p to help pay the difference in the M3 price over what was expected. I have decided to not do that for a while.

What controls ?
2021-11-15
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Hunter from DJI replied: There will be no Sharpness/Contrast available in FLY app for M3...
So...there it is...You can live with it? Yes...You can do Pro things without it? I don't believe so, as owners of M2P knows how important was the sharpness control at video recording.
Is this a drone for photography as Hallmark stated that is Photo friendly? Perhaps, no argues here...But I doubt that any normal person will pay for a 20Mb sensor for photos almost 3 times more than the Bayer sensor from A2, that is still capable of good photos...Because here does not matter so much that 4/3, as you can increase exp. time...
The true game was about video quality and controls for PRO people...and this is a failure until now, as there are a lot of limitations given up to date by FLY app (LOG ISO blocked, HDR not capable of tuning, no contrast and sharpness available).
At another type of drone that is in same semi-Pro (prosumer drone) we can change anything, even HDR profile have LOG and also full control for ISO up to 6400...and that helps a lot, as we know that each scene is not about "AUTO" but about tuning your settings for it...
And some things you just cannot edit in Post, as a sharpened image cannot be softened same way as direct settings from camera, all artifacts from over-sharpen will remain and will influence the quality. Not to mention extra noise in low light, that will cause the "jelly" motion of straight lines.
Tks.
2021-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

FB: GeoDrone4K Posted at 11-15 05:12
Hunter from DJI replied: There will be no Sharpness/Contrast available in FLY app for M3...
So...there it is...You can live with it? Yes...You can do Pro things without it? I don't believe so, as owners of M2P knows how important was the sharpness control at video recording.
Is this a drone for photography as Hallmark stated that is Photo friendly? Perhaps, no argues here...But I doubt that any normal person will pay for a 20Mb sensor for photos almost 3 times more than the Bayer sensor from A2, that is still capable of good photos...Because here does not matter so much that 4/3, as you can increase exp. time...

“Controls for pro people”

Are you talking about Expo controls, if you are then you’re talking more rubbish, there is full expo control in settings for M3. And on the iso you’re a 100% wrong . There are many Cameras use higher iso in D-Log mode I explained this to you in another thread your talking rubbish, as for SAT CON SHARP. Maybe post Hunters reply because from what I hear this is likely to come with future FW.
2021-11-15
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

For just one example, the rotation control while active tracking. It allows you to circle the target at a user set rate. And you can change directions and rate at any time. In the Fly app you have to use the manual roll control to approximate the same thing. I prefer to let the drone do the automated things while I focus on the needed manual adjustments. I have only two hands.
2021-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-15 15:52
For just one example, the rotation control while active tracking. It allows you to circle the target at a user set rate. And you can change directions and rate at any time. In the Fly app you have to use the manual roll control to approximate the same thing. I prefer to let the drone do the automated things while I focus on the needed manual adjustments. I have only two hands.

That’s a bit lame. You can circle auto in AT on fly app and you can do this on a moving subject. And you can change the speed auto or manual. We still don’t know what will be in the new AT its most likely going to throw in more auto moves.
2021-11-15
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-15 16:29
That’s a bit lame. You can circle auto in AT on fly app and you can do this on a moving subject. And you can change the speed auto or manual. We still don’t know what will be in the new AT its most likely going to throw in more auto moves.

Thanks for that. I keep forgetting that it is fruitless to respond to you.
2021-11-15
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

GaryDoug Posted at 11-15 19:34

What some people here lack to understand is that a customer can have demands from a product...And is not just about them and what they think about, how are they satisfied and that all world is orbiting around them...
As probably all M2P owners knows (the ones that actually use their drones  for something, not just have it sitting there), the full control of the drone in video profile was a MUST HAVE.
So many scenes that was needed to be adjusted directly by pushing or pulling sharpness and contrast, I cannot count on.
Also cannot disregard in video production the automatization part... You can be the best of the best, if you sneeze when you move the drone, you are fckd up. So for this you use a lot of help, from waypoints to missions.
But in order to know this, you need to make footage that actually produce money, not recording the dog chasing it's tail in backyard....
Respect!
2021-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-15 19:34

Well you were completely wrong, your pretty good pointing these things out yourself.
2021-11-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules