Thermal Analysis tool 2.0 doesn't work right
5247 39 2021-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
USER89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51647 ft
United States

I have attached a screenshot. The side menu won't let me chose or switch the different options, the words are sitting on top of the boxes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

2021-11-13.png
2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. Please give us the following information to do a confirmation.
1. The model of the computer you're using now
2. The OS of your computer
3. Language version
4. Under what circumstances did you experience this problem? Can you describe it in more details?
Looking forward to your reply.
2021-11-13
Use props
USER89
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 23:53
Hi, there. This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the trouble you’ve been experiencing. Please give us the following information to do a confirmation.
1. The model of the computer you're using now
2. The OS of your computer

I am using a Asus Zenbook pro duo with Windows 11, it happens eveytime I open the program.

Thank You
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

USER89 Posted at 11-14 07:49
I am using a Asus Zenbook pro duo with Windows 11, it happens eveytime I open the program.

Thank You

Hi there, thank you for getting back. Please try one of the solutions below to see if that helps to sort out your issue.
A: Go to System Settings of your computer > Display > Resolution > set to 1920x1080.
B: Mouse moves to the software > right-click the mouse > attribute > compatibility > Hight DPI settings > tick Program DPI and Apply.
Please let me know the result.
2021-11-14
Use props
USER89
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for the reply the DPI was the problem. It works now
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

USER89 Posted at 11-15 10:09
Thank you for the reply the DPI was the problem. It works now

Thanks for your update. Glad to know that it works now, hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-11-15
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

Screenshot (1).png Windows 11 won't even let me download it.  it says this everytime. I uninstall and re install    still the same message

2021-11-26
Use props
djiuser_xWQsTDnAbLik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50584 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 23:02
Hi there, thank you for getting back. Please try one of the solutions below to see if that helps to sort out your issue.
A: Go to System Settings of your computer > Display > Resolution > set to 1920x1080.
B: Mouse moves to the software > right-click the mouse > attribute > compatibility > Hight DPI settings > tick Program DPI and Apply.

Hi Susan,

I have got the same Problem, my Screen looks exactly the same as above.

My systemis a dell mobile workstation 7550, a 4k display with an nvidia graphik card, 64 gbyte ram and I am using Windows 10.

Your hint with the DPI does not work for me, only to change the Resolution is working ;-)

But in this case I have to change the resolution manually each time i am finished.

Is there a better, smarter solution ?

Sincerly

Marc Göhlich
2021-11-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Slot Tech Posted at 11-26 14:47
Windows 11 won't even let me download it.  it says this everytime. I uninstall and re install    still the same message
   [view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Having confirmed with our engineers, Would you please try to use it on a computer with Windows 10? The Thermal Analysis Tool 2.1 is not compatible with Windows 11 now. About the missing file "mfc140u.dll", please try to follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Uninstall and then reinstall the software. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/pr ... enterprise-advanced
2. If the error persists, please search for the corresponding online data. This issue is due to a computer system error rather than the DJI software.
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_xWQsTDnAbLik Posted at 11-27 06:27
Hi Susan,

I have got the same Problem, my Screen looks exactly the same as above.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Uninstall and then reinstall the software. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/pr ... enterprise-advanced
2. If the error persists, please search for the corresponding online data. This issue is due to a computer system error rather than the DJI software.
2021-11-29
Use props
LuwesDC
New

Netherlands

Hi, I've got a very new PC with Windows 10 and I'm experiencing the exact same issue as above mentioned. Also on my old computer I had the same error. I do believe it's a faillure in the download file.
MSVCP100.DLL, MSVCR100.DLL, VCOMP100.DLL AND MFC140U.DLL are missing, so download cannot be completed.
Please check your download file.
We have paid a lot of money for a drone with Thermal options and now this download is not possible.
2022-1-29
Use props
USER89
lvl.2
United States

LuwesDC Posted at 1-29 03:10
Hi, I've got a very new PC with Windows 10 and I'm experiencing the exact same issue as above mentioned. Also on my old computer I had the same error. I do believe it's a faillure in the download file.
MSVCP100.DLL, MSVCR100.DLL, VCOMP100.DLL AND MFC140U.DLL are missing, so download cannot be completed.
Please check your download file.

So a couple of things I had to do. I went to Microsoft and downloaded the missing driver then changed the resolution. I don't know if you have tried that.
2022-1-29
Use props
LuwesDC
New

Netherlands

USER89 Posted at 1-29 05:30
So a couple of things I had to do. I went to Microsoft and downloaded the missing driver then changed the resolution. I don't know if you have tried that.

Thank you USER89 for your reply.
We have the correct resolution but we can´t even open the program.
What we did: we downloaded the exe fil and run it. After the installment process it imediatly mention that installation has failed due to missing VCOMP140.DLL and MFC140U.DDL.
We checked it, but it's on our computer in c:/windows/system32 as it should be.
Microsoft is saying:
If you are a user experiencing difficulty with a DLL on your computer, you should contact customer support for the software vendor that publishes the DLL. If you feel you are in need of support for a Microsoft product (including Windows), please go to our technical support site at [color=var(--theme-info-dark)]support.microsoft.com.
2022-1-29
Use props
LuwesDC
New

Netherlands

LuwesDC Posted at 1-29 07:10
Thank you USER89 for your reply.
We have the correct resolution but we can´t even open the program.
What we did: we downloaded the exe fil and run it. After the installment process it imediatly mention that installation has failed due to missing VCOMP140.DLL and MFC140U.DDL.

We’ve tried to download on my moms pc. She has Windows 10 Home and it works! But on our pc is Windows 10 pro.
I think it’s really stupid that it doesn’t run on Windows 10 pro and I can’t find any solutions on the internet.
2022-1-30
Use props
cagey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 704206 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I too have the same issue running the Thermal Analysis tool.
I have tried 3 different Windows 10 systems, two with clean installs and either get the same error message about the missing .DDL files was the others here; and for the avoidance of doubt, I have followed all the advice I can find on the internet to install C++ and .NET framework, etc. to resolve this issue.
The closest I have come is to get this error...

Please can someone from DJI address this problem properly rather than just blaming the operating system?

I struggled to get version one working and when I did, it was useless as a tool.

For an enterprise drone at an enterprise price, this is not good enough!
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

cagey Posted at 2-25 03:47
I too have the same issue running the Thermal Analysis tool.
I have tried 3 different Windows 10 systems, two with clean installs and either get the same error message about the missing .DDL files was the others here; and for the avoidance of doubt, I have followed all the advice I can find on the internet to install C++ and .NET framework, etc. to resolve this issue.
The closest I have come is to get this error...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. This error message prompts when your computer lack corresponding files. We have sent you some private messages. Please check.
2022-2-27
Use props
cagey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Wanda, thanks for this.
Unfortunately id did not wrk, I get the above error?
2022-3-2
Use props
cagey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Wanda,
I just tried it on a second pc and managed to get it working, but the display is corrupt.
I assume it is just then resolution issue that others have, I will try and adjust it when I get a chance .
2022-3-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

cagey Posted at 3-2 11:46
Hi Wanda,
I just tried it on a second pc and managed to get it working, but the display is corrupt.
I assume it is just then resolution issue that others have, I will try and adjust it when I get a chance .

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. This abnormality is still caused by the same reason. We recommend you try more another computer and reinstall the corresponding files we've sent you before. Our engineers are also working on optimizing it, and this issue will be fixed by the firmware update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-3-2
Use props
cagey
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Thor,
I did try the file you sent, but it didn't work.
I suspected that the 'many' attempts I had made to resolve the problem had corrupted Windows.
I have now re-installed Windows, The Thermal Analysis tool and C++ via the file you provided. I have set the display resolution to 1900x1200.
I now have a working copy.
Thank you for all your help.
2022-3-3
Use props
dblott1
lvl.2

United States

I have all the same problems. wont even start. i manually got mfc140.dll, vcomp140.dll, msvcp100.dll,vcomp100.dll to install without error (after MANY tries). however, i can not get msvcr100.dll to install correctly.

I just bought a brand new samsung laptop today....Device name        Windows
Processor        11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz   2.42 GHz
Installed RAM        8.00 GB (7.70 GB usable)
Device ID        6E2641FD-F75E-4683-ACF4-E65405BAB708
Product ID        00342-20810-07588-AAOEM
System type        64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch        Pen and touch support with 10 touch points

I cant get it to work. gives me error code0xc000007b. i think that is for when you have the wrong driver installed. i tried 11 different drivers with that name (32 and 64 bit just to b sure). i even copied the existing msvcr100.dll from the windows/system32 folder into the dji thermal analysis tool folder................no luck

please help
2022-3-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dblott1 Posted at 3-16 15:50
I have all the same problems. wont even start. i manually got mfc140.dll, vcomp140.dll, msvcp100.dll,vcomp100.dll to install without error (after MANY tries). however, i can not get msvcr100.dll to install correctly.

I just bought a brand new samsung laptop today....Device name        Windows

Hi there, sorry for the issue you encountered. Please follow the suggestions below to see if it works:
1. Reinstall UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe.
2. Download and install the latest version of DirectX plug-in. After the installation is complete, restart Win10 before running the simulator.
3. If the issue persists, install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
2022-3-16
Use props
jcparry
lvl.1

United States

I also am experiencing this issue.  After installing the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.exe, I get the error that VCOMP100.dll cannot be found.  However, I've verified that it is in the c:\windows\System32 directory[img]https://forum11.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/202204/18/091154qdh78d7kuuz60nkz.jpg[/img]

I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise.
2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jcparry Posted at 4-18 09:17
I also am experiencing this issue.  After installing the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.exe, I get the error that VCOMP100.dll cannot be found.  However, I've verified that it is in the c:\windows\System32 directory[view_image]mg]

I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise.

Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear about this, Could you please us a picture showing the error message? And could you please tell us the model of the computer? Thanks.
2022-4-19
Use props
jcparry
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-19 02:17
Hi, there. I'm sorry to hear about this, Could you please us a picture showing the error message? And could you please tell us the model of the computer? Thanks.

I've attempted it on two brand new Windows 10 PCs.  I've installed the V2.1.8 and upon attempting to launch it, I, like the others receive the error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).    I have installed / reinstalled the .NET framework, Installed the C++ redistributable packages for both x32 and x64, and removed and re-installed DirectX all without any success.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
2022-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jcparry Posted at 4-26 11:22
I've attempted it on two brand new Windows 10 PCs.  I've installed the V2.1.8 and upon attempting to launch it, I, like the others receive the error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).  [view_image]  I have installed / reinstalled the .NET framework, Installed the C++ redistributable packages for both x32 and x64, and removed and re-installed DirectX all without any success.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, may I ask if you tried to restart Win 10 and open it again? If it still does not work, you may download and install the file through this link and try again.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/Z5yxSCBqfqfZ4dp PWD: jcparry
2022-4-26
Use props
jcparry
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-26 22:14
Hi there, may I ask if you tried to restart Win 10 and open it again? If it still does not work, you may download and install the file through this link and try again.
https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/Z5yxSCBqfqfZ4dp PWD: jcparry

Thanks!  That file worked ... however, do you have a version that is in english?
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jcparry Posted at 5-3 06:44
Thanks!  That file worked ... however, do you have a version that is in english?

Sorry for the late reply. Glad to know it worked. Please rest assured that this file will not change the language of the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool or affect its normal use. You can also change the language setting in the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.
2022-5-5
Use props
hoss_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 166168 ft
United States

The code execution cannot proceed because mfc140u.dll, MSVCR100.DLL, VCOMP100.DLL AND MFC140U.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Go to:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US ... -2017-2019-and-2022
Install VS Distributable 2010 for x86 and x64

Should then see the files such as msvcp100.dll in C:\Windows\System32 and C:\Windows\SysWOW64
2022-5-24
Use props
MikeBNA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11692474 ft
United States

I have gotten to the point where I have installed C++ files from Microsoft and changed the resolution of the program and OS. Now I am at the point where the error message says: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I have restarted several times. What is the next option? Thanks
2022-6-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MikeBNA Posted at 6-6 14:28
I have gotten to the point where I have installed C++ files from Microsoft and changed the resolution of the program and OS. Now I am at the point where the error message says: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). I have restarted several times. What is the next option? Thanks

Hi there, please try the suggestions below to see if they help:
1. Download and install the latest version of DirectX plug-in. After the installation is complete, restart Win10 before running the simulator.
2. If the issue persists, install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.
3. Download and install the file through this link and try again. https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/TeqX58tj3SPeyH4 PWD: MikeBNA
2022-6-6
Use props
MikeBNA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11692474 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-6 20:10
Hi there, please try the suggestions below to see if they help:
1. Download and install the latest version of DirectX plug-in. After the installation is complete, restart Win10 before running the simulator.
2. If the issue persists, install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015.

Thank you very much for your help DJI Mindy, that worked.

I believe that everyone who spends $6,500+ for the Mavic 2 EA should receive this information and support from the time of purchase.
2022-6-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MikeBNA Posted at 6-7 10:12
Thank you very much for your help DJI Mindy, that worked.

I believe that everyone who spends $6,500+ for the Mavic 2 EA should receive this information and support from the time of purchase.

Thank you so much for your update. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-6-8
Use props
AndyHexCam
New
Flight distance : 4749813 ft
United Kingdom

Before I start listing a load of .dll files, can someone please quickly advise if the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool software should be able to run on Windows 11 Home  (Version 21H2,  OS Build 22000.739)?
The DJI software download page states.. "Windows 10 or above"

Windows 11 is surely "above" Windows 10 right?
2022-7-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AndyHexCam Posted at 7-14 02:42
Before I start listing a load of .dll files, can someone please quickly advise if the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool software should be able to run on Windows 11 Home  (Version 21H2,  OS Build 22000.739)?
The DJI software download page states.. "Windows 10 or above"

Hi there, for Windows 11, we recommend that you install the DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0. You may visit: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-dtat3
2022-7-18
Use props
Johanx
lvl.1

Chile

Hello, I have this error in DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.1

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b
I've tried reinstalling the software, fixing the .dll files, and installing the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, but nothing works, What I can do?

2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Johanx Posted at 8-25 06:17
Hello, I have this error in DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 2.1

the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please check your PM? Please download the file and install it on PC to have a test. Thanks.
2022-8-26
Use props
OACCA
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same issue with the same few missing files for the Thermal Analysis Tool version 2.1.8, and completely corrupted or unable to install messages for version 3.1.0.
I'm running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, ARM-based, on Parallels on a 2023 MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon
2023-11-7
Use props
OACCA
lvl.1

United States

OACCA Posted at 11-7 11:19
I'm having the same issue with the same few missing files for the Thermal Analysis Tool version 2.1.8, and completely corrupted or unable to install messages for version 3.1.0.
I'm running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit, ARM-based, on Parallels on a 2023 MacBook Pro with Apple Silicon

version 3.1.0 is working if installed in the ARM-programs folder
2023-11-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

OACCA Posted at 11-7 21:20
version 3.1.0 is working if installed in the ARM-programs folder

Hello, there. Can we have the screenshot of the error message?
2023-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules