1626 8 2021-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ibenidze
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96821 ft
Georgia

Hello,
So, I did the firmware update to my Mavic air 2 through the GO app, update said all went OK and drone was flying normally, landed, powered off and now it is not booting, fan is spinning and no gimball calibration or startup sound. it is not even connecting to anything, even DJI Assistant on PC doesn't see the drone.

Is there a way to force it to some kind of boot mode or something so I can connect it to PC and do the firmware update?

2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what happened prior to the said issue occurs? Did the unit experience a hard landing before? Also, we're you able to check the app to see if it shows an error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-11-14
Use props
ibenidze
lvl.1
Georgia

Drone was acting normally, while preparing for take off it prompted for update:
- did the update successfully (while on the ground)
- completed normal flight (took photos etc.)
- landed successfully,
- powered off and stored in the bag.
- next flight it was already dead.

No errors in the app, controller just doesn't see the drone
You can tell that drone doesn't boot at all, it doesn't beep or do the gimbal calibration, you can only hear cooling fans.
2021-11-15
Use props
ibenidze
lvl.1
Georgia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-14 00:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what happened prior to the said issue occurs? Did the unit experience a hard landing before? Also, we're you able to check the app to see if it shows an error message? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Is there a some kind of key sequence or procedure to do the upgrade in when drone doesn't connect to PC and controller? (p.s. I am an IT person so I can perform a complex proecudure if needed)
2021-11-17
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

The GO APP?? Its the DJI fly app.
2021-11-17
Use props
ibenidze
lvl.1
Georgia

Savage3006 Posted at 11-17 05:59
The GO APP?? Its the DJI fly app.

yes sorry I meant DJI Fly.
it doesn't connect to any app on phone, tablet or PC
2021-11-17
Use props
ibenidze
lvl.1
Georgia

p.s. not sure why this got moved to general topics, I originally posted it in Repairs.
2021-11-17
Use props
Savage3006
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156709 ft
United States

ibenidze Posted at 11-17 08:50
p.s. not sure why this got moved to general topics, I originally posted it in Repairs.

How long have you had the drone do you have care refresh if you do I would start a claim with DJI, Hope this helps.
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ibenidze Posted at 11-17 03:58
Is there a some kind of key sequence or procedure to do the upgrade in when drone doesn't connect to PC and controller? (p.s. I am an IT person so I can perform a complex proecudure if needed)

Thank you for your response. We can only perform the firmware update via the DJI App and the DJI Assistant 2 software. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules