Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Here's my tutorial for the Telemetry Overlay software:

Happy to answer any questions

2024 Update. you can also check out Telemetry Extractor to analyze and convert the data to other file formats, like GPX, CSV, KML, JSON...

2021-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That looks good!
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 0Kajuna0. Good day and thank you for sharing this interesting video you have created with us. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.
2021-11-14
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

Thanks guys
2021-11-16
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

This is an impressive user video

2021-11-29
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

If anyone was missing the altitude data from the video subtitle logs, it is supported now
2022-1-10
Use props
djiuser_V3RYs48EWgRW
New

United States

Thanks for the info regarding subtitles.   I just got a Mavic Mini-2.  I can create videos that have subtitles, and I can view them in VLC.  However, I want to store these subtitles in an srt file.  I understand the Mini-2 used to store the srt file separately, but, now, it is embedded in the MP4.  I tried using ccextractor to extract the subtitles to a txt or srt file, but ccextractor did not recognize the file.  Can you help?  Do you know how to write the telemetry data to a text file?

Thanks
Chad
2022-4-19
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

djiuser_V3RYs48EWgRW Posted at 4-19 11:27
Thanks for the info regarding subtitles.   I just got a Mavic Mini-2.  I can create videos that have subtitles, and I can view them in VLC.  However, I want to store these subtitles in an srt file.  I understand the Mini-2 used to store the srt file separately, but, now, it is embedded in the MP4.  I tried using ccextractor to extract the subtitles to a txt or srt file, but ccextractor did not recognize the file.  Can you help?  Do you know how to write the telemetry data to a text file?

Thanks

Try this: https://djitelemetryoverlay.com/subtitle-extractor/

Let me know how this goes.

Sorry for my late reply. This forum does not notify me of new messages.
2022-4-24
Use props
gbuttsii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229452 ft
Australia

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request, but here goes:

The data dump from AirData after it interrogates a DJI Flight Record file includes a column called 'height_sonar (feet)'. I assume that this is the data from the sensors/cameras under the drone (in my case a DJI Mini Pro 3). This data is similar to that provided by a radio altimeter in a manned aircraft (called variously radar altitude, radio altitude or absolute altitude).

Is there a gauge or method to display this data? I have search all available gauges and tried various custom gauges, but none show 'height_sonar' as a source.

Thanks

Geoff
2022-11-1
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

gbuttsii Posted at 11-1 14:09
Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request, but here goes:

Hi. Sorry for my late reply. This forum does not send notifications for many threads.

Before importing the CSV file, go to the general settings (top right cog icon) and enable "Read extra streams". Then import the data and create one of the Custom gauges. The missing columns should now be available.
2022-11-3
Use props
gbuttsii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229452 ft
Australia

0Kajuna0 Posted at 11-3 04:43
Hi. Sorry for my late reply. This forum does not send notifications for many threads.

Before importing the CSV file, go to the general settings (top right cog icon) and enable "Read extra streams". Then import the data and create one of the Custom gauges. The missing columns should now be available.

Thank you very much! This worked perfectly. I now have a perfect radar altimeter for my Avata
2022-11-3
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

gbuttsii Posted at 11-3 14:20
Thank you very much! This worked perfectly. I now have a perfect radar altimeter for my Avata

Glad I could help!
2022-11-7
Use props
ws46060
lvl.4
United States

Is there a way to display a gauge for a set period of time and then "hide" it?  I would like to show a gps map for a few seconds, and then hide it.
2023-1-7
Use props
0Kajuna0
lvl.4
Spain

ws46060 Posted at 1-7 15:15
Is there a way to display a gauge for a set period of time and then "hide" it?  I would like to show a gps map for a few seconds, and then hide it.

Hi. Not directly within Telemetry Overlay, at this time. You can achieve that by exporting your project to one of the Transparent Video formats and then doing the masking and fade in/out of gauges in a standard video editor like Premiere or Final Cut
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules