Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
comparing it vs the M2P
534 6 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex Assenmacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216430 ft
  • >>>
Spain

past weeks have been insane, so thx for that guys. here's my latest video, vs the m2p. hope you like it!

2021-11-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

But does the Mavic 3 gimbal cover fit the Mavic 2?
2021-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for making!
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Alex Assenmacher. Good day and thank you for posting this comparison video you have created between the new DJI Mavic 3 to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For additional reference I will post a link where in you can compare the DJI Mavic 3 Series drones to the DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your valued support.
2021-11-14
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

M3 is all about high video quality. It claims to be better at OA but for what reason? To make a safe RTH journey slightly more risky...NOT! I do a lot of object tracking and I am not sure they plan to have the OA work better for me. I really want better flight and do not care as much about the video. This is disappointing. Since the M3 is all about video quality and not about flight control as much, I am hesitant to say I made the right choice. It's too bad I have to wait till January to see if I am right or wrong. Bad DJI!
2021-11-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video Alex.  
2021-11-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GaryDoug Posted at 11-14 21:10
M3 is all about high video quality. It claims to be better at OA but for what reason? To make a safe RTH journey slightly more risky...NOT! I do a lot of object tracking and I am not sure they plan to have the OA work better for me. I really want better flight and do not care as much about the video. This is disappointing. Since the M3 is all about video quality and not about flight control as much, I am hesitant to say I made the right choice. It's too bad I have to wait till January to see if I am right or wrong. Bad DJI!

I wonder if any OA improvements will come when the add the Active Track 5 feature in January.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules