Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air 2 shutter speed adjustment issue
270 3 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cameron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1152831 ft
United States

Since yesterday's firmware update i can no longer adjust the shutter speed while in pro mode while taking photos. It works when in video mode but not photo mode.

2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cameron. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly  application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.
2021-11-14
Use props
fans293b0f51
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1152831 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-14 19:07
Hello there cameron. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ) application for us to be able to isolate the said issue? In addition kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly  application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Thank you.

I'm using the iPhone 8 Plus. I did a SYNC and backed up my flight data then signed out of the app and deleted it. I reinstalled the app and logged in but the problem is not fixed.
2021-11-15
Use props
Fly_Hazr_Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56588 ft
United States

Hi Fans,

DJI did change the locations for where the resolution, ISO, and frame rate info is adjusted.  It now populates the display from the bottom.  Just touch the parameter you want to set in the display and the available options will be presented.  It no longer comes in from the R/H side like in the past.  

Cheers,
Hazr
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules