512 7 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

With the purchase of Mavic 3 Cine (still in transit) I'm mulling of the question if I should get the Care Refresh service...
I would like to hear about your experience, like
  • Don't have it, don't need it (I am myself in this category, at least for now)
  • Have it, never used it
  • Have it, used it (X times with Y product)
  • Wish I had it but I didn't (with Y product).

Also, can you use dji credits to pay for it? It look like a have a few point I can exchange to set off the cost...

Single SelectVote, Total 4 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

25.00% (1)
50.00% (2)
25.00% (1)
0.00% (0)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2021-11-14
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

For a $5000 expense, why are you even hesitating?
2021-11-14
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 11-14 13:10
For a $5000 expense, why are you even hesitating?

Because I'm not really sure how it works, or if it works at all. Too much like an extended warranty.
That's why I'm asking for shared experience.
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DarthSLR. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. For additional reference, The DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive and reliable protection plan that offers accidental damage coverage for DJI products, allowing you to enjoy your DJI product with greater peace of mind wherever you go. DJI Care Refresh (1-year plan) includes up to 2 replacements in 1 year. DJI Care Refresh (2-year plan) includes up to 3 replacements in 2 years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-mavic-3
2021-11-14
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-14 20:05
Hello there DarthSLR. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. For additional reference, The DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive and reliable protection plan that offers accidental damage coverage for DJI products, allowing you to enjoy your DJI product with greater peace of mind wherever you go. DJI Care Refresh (1-year plan) includes up to 2 replacements in 1 year. DJI Care Refresh (2-year plan) includes up to 3 replacements in 2 years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-mavic-3

Thank you Stephen!
Can I convert my “captaincy”  points into credits to use them to purchase it? And will I lose my captaincy as a result?
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DarthSLR Posted at 11-15 06:49
Thank you Stephen!
Can I convert my “captaincy”  points into credits to use them to purchase it? And will I lose my captaincy as a result?

Hi there, you can redeem the points earned on the forum to DJI Credits and you can use it to purchase stuff on DJI Store. 180 DJI Points = $1 DJI Credit (USD).
The minimum number of points required for redemption is 1800. The maximum redeemable amount is 5400 points per month.
It will not degrade your group rankings, no worries.
2021-11-16
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

The bigger the "price" the more you need insurance. That is what my passed father taught me. Insure your family breadwinner but not your car. And he was in the insurance business. "If you can afford to replace it, do not insure it"
2021-11-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think for one year its peace of mind, after that we’re all thinking when the next drone is coming ;+)
2021-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules