Gimbal calibration doesn't calibrate
4975 4 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaoloMav2Zoom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53205 ft
Italy

Hi, i have a issue with gimbal calibration of my mavic 2 zoom, it's go 100% load but when at the end of procedure gimbal remain rotate on the rights and the line of horizon the same.. i've tested all type of calibration, imu, compass, sensor with dji assistant, refresh firmare, changing app and remote control but after calibration nothing changed, camera its rotate to the rights. No error message on display and gimbal working fine, just rotate.
I have the latest firmware available...

Please someone can help me? thanks.

2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaoloMav2Zoom. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom? Thank you.
2021-11-14
Use props
PaoloMav2Zoom
lvl.2
Italy

Hi, no crash or hard landing, i just calibrate gimbal because the horizon line is a little not balanced but result after calibration are totally not  balanced. Gimbal work fine in all of parts only not in line of horizon.
2021-11-15
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

PaoloMav2Zoom Posted at 11-15 01:10
Hi, no crash or hard landing, i just calibrate gimbal because the horizon line is a little not balanced but result after calibration are totally not  balanced. Gimbal work fine in all of parts only not in line of horizon.

HI,
Had the same problem once.
1. On your main screen, press the 3 dots up at the right hand corner.
2. Select the camera icon on the left hand side.
3. Select Adjust Gimbal.

You the get this display, where you can tilt it so that horizon is straight.

2021-11-15
Use props
PaoloMav2Zoom
lvl.2
Italy

Adjust gimbal works max 10. I tried this but my gimbal stuck at the max extremity on the right. That option is ok when you have a little horizon non in line… i never had problems on gimbal with older firmware on calibration. I’m sure if downgrade firmware all works fine, i read other user having problems at gimbal with latest firmware.
2021-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules